Reviews for The Second Time Around
LindavO chapter 1 . 3/9
Loved it! I found your stories yesterday or so and now I'm reading them all. They are really great
atypeoftangerine chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
This is soooo lovely. Naturally I despise the bori, but it's still really cute and adorable and squeal-worthy- loved the end, btw.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Omg this is the cutest thing ever! Loved it xx
beckettjade chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
This was SO GOOD! I love all your stories, you're a great writer! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Aww this is perfect! You're great, idk if you'll read this as i see you're over Bade and victorious, but you're seriously a good writer
Erynn chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
That was amazing...really...I have no words other than amazing and fantastic. I was hoping they'd get together in the end, thanks for that.
LifenthewayIseeit chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
good story
Terri chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Oh my god. Perfect fanfic. Usually when authors jump in between times like that I have a hard time understanding and keeping things straight, but this was written so well I didn't need to! Great interpretation of all three prompts. And i LOVED seeing Moose back in the story. Thanks for writing this, and please do more!
spyroulina chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Amazing story!Truly awesome!And you are definitely on my top five fanfic writers! And believe me i've read lots and lots of stories in this site and tumblr,but you are one of those that just have it inside them and that's why you're a spectacular,skillful,talented writer! ;) Congrats and keep writing,not only in here,but wherever you have the chance,cause you absolurely got it!:D BTW,can you do a sequel for Saving Sakowiz,where you tell us about how Beck tried to win the daughter of Hades,Jade and/or how Jade started to be part of the gang and HA?Something funny and romantic?You know what i mean,i guess,since i trust your writing abilities!PLEASE,just at least think about it!?I adore that story so much!And all you others,but i can't ask for all of them to continue!:) Again,i LOVE your stories!
Chantel0319 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Oh my God! This is so perfect! *-* I love it!
Cassandra's Destiny chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I lost it at "hardcore carnivore".
WZRDmeesh chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Well Khay you did it again. I'm dead. That was perfect. When he pulled out the ring in the end I died from the cuteness of it all. I love how you flipped Vic's theory. This is awesome. Hope you get inspired to keep writing Bade!
Auden Grey chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Oh my god, this was amazing! I'm so impressed with what you've written based on the prompt you chose! I don't think I would have been able to come up with something as great as this! I love how this all progressed and I'm very much grateful you let Jade live. I don't think I wold have been able to handle Jade wouldn't be fair because then Beck wouldn't have gotten the chance to propose! Speaking of, I lovelove the last line-how the box was already seven years too late. Late, yes, but hey, at least he finally got to give it to her! I didn't mind the Moose and Jade interactions, I actually kind of shipped on the show. And the whole twist that Jade being J. Shelley Craven! Perfect, just perfect.

Excellent job!
Amy chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Absolutely fantastic! Tell me, do you fancy turning it into a multi-chapter story?
Serina Tsuki chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
OH MY GOSH. That was awesome! Great job!