Reviews for Blue Moon
Pewter Orchids chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Pwahahaha! Some nice smut and a hilarious ending! Kudos to you! This is awesome o3o
Nica8860 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
It was very enjoyable and I was grateful that you wrote it. A little insight on their relationship more probably would have helped a little but it was fun reading it. :D Continue writing and working hard please. and Thank you.
Foxluna chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
OMG RUKIA GET BACK HERE! hahahahahahahahahahahaha i wanna have a copy of that!
-giggles- this was a great one-shot i have to say. and pretty funny too. their both Idiots for not realizing sooner how the other felt for them. -on the ground laughing with tears coming outta my eyes- and the way Ichigo jumped onto Grimmjow in the first place hahahahaha man that was TOO funny, cuz he realizes and tries to get off but Grimmjow doesn't let em.
hahahahaha o well.
Shiragiku-chaan chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
It was hot .
sampre chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Funny ending with Rukia, who knew she liked that kind of thing... I am definitely faving this!
maestro de la muerte chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
This. Is. Hot. As in H.O.T. Um yeah, my English has completely escaped me right now (and goddamn I'd worked so hard at it too; all those years down the drain with one steamy lemon). Yaar, ab to bas karo :(
Aoi Dark chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Rukia caught me by surprise there :D Imagine the embarrassment Ichigo would experience if he knew :D just thinking about it makes me laugh :) Really great story!
Recklessly Impulsive chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I likeeee thisss!

Very steammmyyyy!

Rukia Me; in that situation. :3

The runt Duchess chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
damn lucky Rukia! send me a copy of that video! XD
LyricalSin chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
So beautifully written. Also, it's nice to find a witty author in fanfiction. Thanks for sharing!
NewMusic098 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhh! HOT! HOT HOT HOT! Ichi and Grimm, so hot! XD

Thank you, thank you, thank you for writing this! I really enjoyed this story, especially the last part with Rukia and the video cam Hahahahahahahahahaha! Arigatou gozaimasu! :D

Ja Ne