Reviews for A Fate Worse than Death
Shimmer Stream chapter 1 . 4/18
Never watched it either but I read fanfics. :D
tricorvus chapter 1 . 4/17
Even though I was never a Buffy fan, I found this story delightful, entertaining and well-written.
Rock on
Avalonemyst chapter 1 . 3/22
Fun idea.
SusanL chapter 1 . 3/15
Oooohhh, what a great premise. I wish this had been more than a one-shot.
Prince Chrom chapter 1 . 3/14
I want more of this story.
CMVreud chapter 1 . 3/3
Why in all thirteen layers of hell I find this story just now?!
Btw, awesome plot-gorilla (plot-bunnies are small and cuddly).
Dragonhulk chapter 1 . 1/25
I regret that I have only one fave to give this story. However I do not regret that I will recommend it to all my friends.
Scalon chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Oops-sorry about the empty review, I thought this was a multi-chapter fic and thought that was the "next chapter" tag. Very interesting that "Angel" and his group would be brought into it-but then Lawyers are a dangerous group indeed. They could become...Politicians. :P
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Type your review here...
VizeerLord chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
This entrancing tale just screams for a second chapter. .. or one for each month of the next year
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
nice, and lawyers really don't have a soul! It would explain some of the things they do!
noylj chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I will probably go to my grave never having watched an episode of Buffy and I have no regrets. I did watch about 5 minutes of episode 1 and quickly left.
TsukiRoze chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Actually, Wolfram & Hart were never mentioned in Buffy. They are, however, very important in Angel; which is a spin-off series. It's a good story though!
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
It was an interesting story.

And, it's nice to meet you. I've never watched an episode of Buffy. In fact I've only watched a single episode of the Simpsons (and wasn't very impressed with that...).

I understand that it's a 'one shot' and probably couldn't be expanded easily but if you do I'll certainly give it a read.

Thanks for sharing it!

SteveC.
Mirky chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Lmao... totaly worth reading. To be honest im inspired to write a xrossover myself now lol. Forgot all about the 'lawyers'...so thank you. Plus it was a very very interesting twist i havent read before