Reviews for A Fate Worse than Death
Love your quirky one-shots. I come back to reread them ocassionally when I get tired of waiting for active serials to post. :-)

You may have been the only living human being to have never seen a single episode of BtVS? What's that got to do with the price of tea in China? Or, specifically, with the content of this story to make it worth mention in your endnote?

Wolfram and Hart were an LA-based firm, introduced and extensively featured in the BtVS spinoff, commonly abreviated as AtS (for "Angel the Series" rather than its otherwise ranther generic real name of simply "Angel" after its title character). At best, there may have been a small handful of mentions in Season 3 or later actual BtVS episodes.

Anyway, I hope you'll post some again soon as your stories are always entertaining.
iChaos chapter 1 . 7/10
Huh. Never seen an episode of Buffy. I cannot reconciled that statement with my overall worldview.
Laila2605 chapter 1 . 6/11
It almost calls for a sequel. If nothing else, then Luna and Hermione's modeling career at Victoria's Secret.
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 6/9
I've never seen an episode either, but after years reading Buffyverse tales here and at Twisting the Hellmouth, I have latched onto several. I'm just not a writer... yet.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 4/22
This is awesome. Everyone always says Lawyers are soulless.
GoldenGryphon chapter 1 . 4/7
It's a lovely story. You managed all the disparate parts beautifully. I have a certain fondness for the fictional Wolfram and Hart Law Firm, as it approaches so closely to reality.

Thank you for sharing!
Ash Lee Brodford chapter 1 . 3/11
a very interesting twist!
cellester chapter 1 . 3/10
Love it! wish you'd make it into a full story.
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 2/16
Well done!
The scene can stand alone but I think you should expand it.
You don't have to watch Buffy, just read about fifty good fanfics.
Or use the wiki...

Thanks for writing!
Bilo0618 chapter 1 . 1/29
Ooh! Ooh! I have no idea about Buffy the Vampire Slayer either!
Timdraco chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
this is interesting wouldn't mind seeing more of this.
Bronze chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
I don't know how many of these Wolfram and Hart stories I've read but I always enjoy the fact Tommy-boy attempts to kill thye messenger. I think this is the only one where he actually retired and thus survived.
suziq968 chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
Fun, very fun. You should probably do a marathon Buffy watch just to better enjoy the awesomeness of Xander Fanfiction. Potter's Protector and it's follow ups are particularly amusing.
The Immortal Siegfried chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
very funny
Nathaniel Gabriel Baker chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
um, not meaning to sound ignorant but what's Buffy the vampire slayer