Reviews for A Fate Worse than Death
Bronze chapter 1 . 8/14
I don't know how many of these Wolfram and Hart stories I've read but I always enjoy the fact Tommy-boy attempts to kill thye messenger. I think this is the only one where he actually retired and thus survived.
suziq968 chapter 1 . 7/30
Fun, very fun. You should probably do a marathon Buffy watch just to better enjoy the awesomeness of Xander Fanfiction. Potter's Protector and it's follow ups are particularly amusing.
The Immortal Siegfried chapter 1 . 5/28
very funny
Nathaniel Gabriel Baker chapter 1 . 4/12
um, not meaning to sound ignorant but what's Buffy the vampire slayer
AvidReader chapter 1 . 4/2
Love this one-shot. Short enough to be worth reading over again every few months. Not too fond of this characterization for Hermione, but I always enjoy this Luna and Lily. :)

The demonic law firm of Wolf-Ram-Hart were never a major part of the Buffy series. It never was mentioned before being introduced in the spin-off series "Angel."

Technically, shouldn't this be an HP and Angel crossover? ( Though, BtVS certainly has better name recognition. ;)
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
*gigglesnort* the scene with Voldemort made me spit my tea.
YaGHeofttHaeLubv chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Well, if you've never seen an episode then I can be your bookend...

Never seen one myself either.
Shimmer Stream chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Never watched it either but I read fanfics. :D
tricorvus chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
Even though I was never a Buffy fan, I found this story delightful, entertaining and well-written.
Rock on
Avalonemyst chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Fun idea.
SusanL chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Oooohhh, what a great premise. I wish this had been more than a one-shot.
Prince Chrom chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
I want more of this story.
CMVreud chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Why in all thirteen layers of hell I find this story just now?!
Btw, awesome plot-gorilla (plot-bunnies are small and cuddly).
Dragonhulk chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
I regret that I have only one fave to give this story. However I do not regret that I will recommend it to all my friends.