Reviews for Streetwise
Night-Chan-DragonEyes chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
...with a hairclip? cool story by theway
Luiz4200 chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
Just to see if I got this right:

1 - Because Harry didn't go to Hogwarts, Voldemort could get the Philosopher's Stone and restore himself three years sooner than his canon counterpart;

2 - Because Sirius got word of Harry's disappearance, he escaped sooner.

Please update.
Harmony Evans chapter 2 . 7/25/2006
Cont. plz, must know the rest!
Germanboy chapter 2 . 7/9/2005
I know the solution :D

First the girl puts an own lock around the box, sends it back so the friend can open his friend sends it back and she opens her lock :D

for the review.i think its actually ok to have almost no plot in the first two chapters just so we have some background info.

Write some more and we'll see what to improve next time
DarkSavior9 chapter 2 . 6/18/2005
hey i really like your story. please update some more.
shazia Born confused chapter 2 . 4/30/2005
hey

this is good

update soon

k, take care

bellumed chapter 2 . 12/14/2004
I know you seem to think this is crap, but it's really really GOOD! Please update.
Jedi-Bant chapter 2 . 10/20/2004
Great fic, please update soon.
Evan chapter 2 . 8/12/2004
is it that the chain is only around the packedge and she just slips the chain off
Phantom of the Tech Booth chapter 2 . 7/20/2004
I rarely read the A/N's so forgive me if my comments are mentioned in them...I've noticed you haven't updated in a long time, and I'm sure you've had writer's block and just haven't gotten around to updating, but please update fast, because this story rocks. I also noticed that your paragraphs aren't exactly as they should be...in other words, I'm asking you to make them. Of course, in your A/N-p.s. you apologized for the non-existant paragraphs, so I guess I just wasted your time and my time typing that statement...can't wait for everybody in the story to meet up and such!
Loopy Luna Lovegood chapter 2 . 4/10/2004
Hey! I really, REALLY like it... but seeing u havent updated in while i guess u suspended it? If u didn't THANK GOD CUZ I LUV IT! but if u did I am gonna be very VERY depressed lol Great start!
honeyduck chapter 2 . 4/8/2004
keep going! i love it so far!
thrnbrooke chapter 2 . 3/7/2004
Poor Harry! Poor Sirius! Doesn't Dumbledore know where Harry is? What about owl post? Will Dumbledore tell Remus the truth at the meeting. You should really continue. This is good! Harry has missed a whole year at Hogwarts. He'll be behind. *sigh*
Saraijo chapter 2 . 11/7/2003
Oh, WOW! you updated! i liked your story awhile back and forgot about it to tell you the truth! ill forgive the update if you forgive the forgottness! keep writing. for i cant write if my life depended on it, but i like you read.
Stinky Stan chapter 2 . 5/12/2003