Reviews for Shorts & Shots
Steveaaml chapter 2 . 1/14
Oh very cute.
yurimylove chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
*sigh* there's one thing I really hate about - it keeps removing characters I typed in my comments. Really took away the "thunder" from my posts (if there were any thunder, that is)

There's supposed to be an equal sign in my previous comment, between love and getting caught.

I guess scientists and mathematicians are NOT welcome at XD
yurimylove chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
SHOCKING scientific discovery - due to the IDENTICAL physiological effects experienced by the observed subjects, I now conclude that:

falling in love getting caught peeking at bath

:P
CryingLeo chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
I feel like I've read this before... *knocks noggin*

But anyways, read this in the afternoon so you didn't kill off my sleep XD Thank Gawd I muted my cellphone XD

One sentence cracks me

"I couldn't move, my breath hitched, I started to sweat and tremble, my heart sped up and then… everything turned pink. Then I lost consciousness,"

THAT totally made me spit my water on my lappy's screen XD

HOPE TO READ MORE SOON, CRAZY! AND IT'S OK IF YOUR LATE ON UPDATING! I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND, BEING A FELLOW LEO AND ALL XDDDD
Lance58 chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Hahaa! vivio you've been taught well.. :))) nice work and nice conclusion... XD anyway i like this one shot... keep it up!
CryingLeo chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
YOU SHALT NOT DECEIVE ME! (although I admit, I can be dense and get lost lawlz)

Good crust Crazy! I was about to go to bed (it's 4am) but then I got a message in my cellphone saying I got an alert. When I saw that you updated a new story... you screwed my sleep... and now that I read this awesomely heartwarming oneshot... I can't sleep -_-... HOW WILL YOU COMPENSATE FOR MY LACK OF SLEEP!

Reading this, I wanna cry since I just finished watching the first movie for the fifth time already, and Precia's flashbacks of that time before she went nuts... I just wanna cry *sniff*.

Can't wait for the next oneshot! Oh and you should REALLY update you other stories XD.

Good luck, best wishes, and I'm going to bed and try to sleep even if I have to stay awake until the sun's up.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Welcome back, can you update Fated Friends? Love that story!