Reviews for Light without Shadow
Tawny chapter 1 . 2/4
Don't worry I'm just .well done!
BlushBlushBlush chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
this is so beautiful and sad, just the fix of angst I am in the mood for sometimes. And so nicely written
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Chorei :'(
AlyDmy chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Welp. Crying when I'm supposed to be sleeping. Wasn't expecting that to happen.

Amazing AU. Really made me emotional.
TFA chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Who else has gained more respect for Loki?
Katrina chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Dude you made me cry when I read this. Omg you are an awesome writer but I kinda hate you for making it so sad
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Amazing!
Eekk chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Damn I wish I had not read that.
Ducky chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
You just stabbed a sword into the sad, fragile place inside of me and now I'm sobbing. Like, legit tears here. OH MY GOD THIS HURTS.
Liana Legaspi chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Not gonna lie, I cried a little. Your writing style and plots are just so amazing. Great job. :)
rabbit keys chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
This hurt so much. I loved it and hated it at the same time (but love won out, don't you worry). Your writing style is amazing, and it was an idea I hadn't thought of before when thinking of Loki and Thor. Fantastic job!
ZoiLATC10 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I hate you so much. Well written story...I'm gonna go take some Prozac now...and eat chocolate...and call my siblings...and bear the life scarring you just foisted off on me...Thanks...I think
Sorrow Reminisce chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Oh wow, that was dark. Intense. Dark! There's one thing that came to mind when Thor was sititing in Loki's room,that I would have LOVED to have seen in this fic - especially given that Odin told Loki to stop living in a fantasy. If Thor had shifted a book, and found sketches Loki had made of an alternate reality where he and Thor were towering demi-gods in a realm called Asgard... That would have been the icing on the crying-cake for me. :)
Anyway, fantastic. Though now I have to go find something to make me happy... Likely it'll be in the form of bourbon I'm thinking...
Artistisch chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
OMFG, that was... amazing. Lack of words to express my thoughts is extremely painful right now. That history was beautiful and sad, both beautiful in its sadness and the other way around. The reason in obvious, but I feel like I should explain. It's not even about Loki's death, but about Thor late awareness of his mistakes, his bad assessment of the situation, his wrong judgement. It hurts so much that he must have discover about his brother death before realising that it happend by his fault. And maybe it's not even truth, but he knows for himself that's it and doesn't even consider in his mind any other explanation. He puts the blame on himself. Your way of recounting about their joint and unseparable youth. There is something sorrowful growing from the beginning that made me cry.

Although there is something that bothers me here. The title. And the last... *counts* four sentences. I get that it did reffered to the tao, but I get the feeling like it was more to this dark, weird and somehow wrong side of Loki that is always obscuring the Famous-and-Glorious Thor. And I am against Loki being the foul and bad one because he is always simply different and too weak to defend, and is made fun of and it's others that put blame on him for things that he didn't do in the first place. I like my Loki to be strong, powerful in his unwavering beliefs and sensible.

PS: Please forgive me if I made some grammar mistakes for I'm not native-English speaker and am not very sure of my fluency in the use of your language. And please point it out if that occurs!

PPS: I really like your writing and please, don't stop! But I would really much like to see (and read!) some kind of Thor and Loki romantic relationship. Not really something big or rough or... whatever, just them in something more than just brotherly friendship. Hope that you can write something close to that soon! And thank you for the effort tha you put in writing the stories! I hope my gratitude is clear as a bell. Off to your next story!
Because I Can and Will chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I absolutely loved this, and I think you capture their relationship perfectly.