Reviews for Woulda, shoulda, coulda
jkateel chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Damn girl, WAY TO MAKE ME RETHINK THE WHOLE MOVIE. Loved it tho.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Oh, this is lovely.
TriplePivotTurn chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Some of those youtube vids are icredible. Pitch really should've had an easier time with the winning considering how useless they all became without Sandy. Jack should shuffle on over to hang with Pitch some, and Pitch should stop being a bit of an arse and just be happy to spread reasonable quantities of fear.
MyAibou chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Really interesting perspective. Not sure about the bribe thing, though. Wouldn't a snow day be considered a bribe as well? Of course, Pitch isn't exactly a reliable narrative, so perhaps I'm disagreeing with him more than with the writer. :)

It is interesting to have Jack Frost portrayed as a hero when usually winter does death and Jack Frost is usually more a trickster. But then again, in this day and age, a lot of ticksters are heroes. We likes us our snarky heroes. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
That...was...awesome...:D
OnlySnakesCanLove chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
This is wonderful. I agree with everything in this story, like the bribery and the gifts and dreams being payment for belief. How it isn't what Jack does and how he really never fit amongst them. How Pitch is cold, hard reality in a world that needs it.

I love when stories like this bring it all together. I'd love to see more if you ever plan to do a chapter story.