Reviews for It's One Day
I LOVE IT! :)
Justanotherfiveminutes chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Brilliant, I love this!
CloudyDream chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
This was the most adorable thing ever. Kudos
BSlover1812 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
I really liked this story, it's one of my favorite New Orleans fics. Great job!
Layla chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This..this is perfect!
I cried happy messy tears because FINALLY THIS is the perfect ending/real beginning to klaroline.
I love how you wrote this, how it turned out, how effortlessly you managed to capture Klaus and I know it's not easy writing him (I've tried and I suck which is why I don't have anything of my own up) I am so freaking ridiculously happy that you decided to share this with us. And maaaaan I don't even want to think about how Klaus and Caroline wont even be in the same show, (when I ship I can not be swayed and God knows I ship Klaroline like I ship Buffy/Angel ) anyway as far as one shots go I loved and I hope you keep these coming :)
LoVecakes chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Awwww. This was so freaking adorable. I love that she didn't tell anyone. Of course they would try and talk her out if it but its something she had to do for herself. I was shocked by her closeness to Damon. I mean I personally love him but don't get them here.

I loved Klaus reaction. The coldness because he's unsure of her motives and his insecurity. He needed to hear her say it again and agin because he couldn't believe it. I loved it! It was a sweet reunion with being OOC which it great
sara3 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
My OTP 3 It's just perfect! I loved it and I must admit I cried my eyes out!
xxvampiresgreatestweaknessxx chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
OMG THIS IS WHAT I NEEDED AFTER 4x20 ! OMG I LOVE YOU! I AM LITERALLY CRYING BECAUSE OF YOU AND THIS PERFECTION YOU CALL WRITING... THIS IS ART GOD DAMMIT!

When Klaus said say it again, legit I bursted into tears . Now my blanket is soaked and is going to be uncomfortable to sleep in.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

I seriously love you, so will you marry me!? AND write me more one shots like this one or IDK a MILLION stories like this one...

Not to be pushy or anything, but you should. You have a choice... But I think you should. REALLY SHOULD..

I am sorry for my awkward behavior. I am going to stop now..

I LOVE YOU ! xxkrista
laurah13 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
This was EXACTLY what i needed after watching this episode! What a beautiful beautiful story, loveloveloveLOVE!
ilovetvd chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
if only this was true
now wher is ma' cookie? :)
Inga chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Its really soothing my anger about that lame pregnancy twist. Great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
This needs to happen. :'(
passionateliving chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
This was just beyond adorable...please continue! :D I really needed something like this after watching that episode...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
You beautiful person. Thank you for writing this. :)
Cesca chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I smiled all the time while reading this. Amazing piece! A little fluffy for my taste, but after Hayley baby drama it's really refreshing and if I don't get canon, I at least have all this fanfiction.