Reviews for Entelecheia
BenignUser chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
You stare at a creature through a computer monitor, and it stares back at you. No wonder Daisy had such a breakdown. It's rather horrifying to imagine what exactly she saw. Did the creature Keith was watching actually enter through into the lab? Was it the cause of the destruction? Heck, was it the Chimairamon that ends up being Keith's partner at the end? I never read "Digimon Tamers 1984," but I had a very general idea of what it was about, so I'm not sure if all my questions are answered there. Either way, it's something I'll definitely be looking into.

This was a great and wonderfully gut-wrenching read. I never really made the connection about Keith designing the monsters and likely being the cause of the entire Digimon franchise in the real world. I always thought it was rather jarringly convenient that the same monsters from the franchise existed in the digital world as well. Very thought-provoking. Thanks for writing this!
Shaveza chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
This was a very nice piece! I especially liked the ending with Alice, Keith, Dobermon, and Chimairamon. Chimairamon suits Keith very well since he designed so many Digimon, though I didn't think that right away when I first read it.

Thanks for writing!