Reviews for The True Heir of Slytherin
Banshee-024 chapter 10 . 3/25
impressive, most impressive. (thought i admit, i have difficulty to see Molly accepting Harry being less light. Or neville betraying Harry... Or Susan being the triple agent of Harry lmao)
foxee-chik chapter 10 . 3/14
wow! keep goin! i liked it! i cant w8 2 read the nxt chap! i loved the prev chaps as well!
MintMousse chapter 1 . 3/7
i am sorry but i cant stop laughing i find the interaction between those two so silly XD aaah it seems lately every story i start just isn't for me
1066wthec chapter 6 . 3/1
yep
1066wthec chapter 1 . 2/28
kl
BROMBROS chapter 10 . 2/27
I'm enjoying this story. You asked for suggestions and I will say on Chrome cause the basic package is free. I hope this story is updated soon. Thanks sharing sharing this story.
BROMBROS chapter 8 . 2/27
"Come, Dobby. We have work to do until we might up with the others tomorrow. I am afraid it is going to be a long night for us both."

You have might when it should be meet.

I'm enjoying this story
BROMBROS chapter 1 . 2/27
Right off the bat first line in the story a double 'had'. So far great story otherwise.
andjelija.nenic chapter 6 . 2/8
Survivalman14 chapter 10 . 2/6
Truely a great fanfiction keep up the good work
Kluseqq chapter 10 . 2/1
amazing waiting for more ;)