Reviews for Trust Me
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 4/7
You did an awesome job with the boys and their attitudes. Thanks for the story. :) Nicole.
Anne W chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I've been binge-reading SPN fics for the past several weeks and I have to say this is some of the best brother dialogue I have come across - I could actually hear it in their voices without it sounding forced or unnatural (or perhaps...SUPERNATURAL?!...sorry) and that's a big deal because they seem hard to write convincingly. Haven't tried myself yet. :) Anyway, if I had criticism I would share it but I don't. Keep it up!
FioraThePendragon chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Type your review here...
agent iz hyper chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
*flails dies spazzes all at once maybe not in that order idc though* YOU WROTE ME A FIC?! :O :D :D :D *tackles you in a hug* Thank you thank you thank you! :D :D Ashdfjskj I LOVE THIS SO MUCH I CANT EVEN DESCRIBE HOW AWESOME IT IS AND THERE'S JUST NO WORDS, OKAY, THERE ARE SIMPLY NO WORDS FOR HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS :3 :3 :D

You. You write THE BEST sick!Sammy/caring-awesome-bigbro!Dean IN ALL THE HISTORY OF EVER. *is melting* thatwassosweet *cuddles them*

d'awww Sammyy -
"I wanted to practice," Sam replied, his voice so low it was almost inaudible.
"Practice? Practice what?" Dean was confused, and Sam's reluctance to tell him was beginning to test his patience.
"Shooting," Sam answered, his voice even lower. "I wanted to hit the target this time."
Dean actually slapped his own forehead in frustration. "Sam," he said, his tone now angry, "what part of needing rest don't you understand?"
"You don't get it!" Sam said frantically, his blanket slipping off his shoulders. "I need something to do, Dean! I need to get the trials done, and to do that I need to be able to shoot, and for that I need practice!"-
:'3 *cuddles him more*

awmygosh he's such a kid -"You've got a fever," he informed his brother.
"I do not," Sam answered. "You're imagining it."-
I LOVE. YOUR DIALOGUE-WRITING SKILLS. *tackles you* IT'S SO PERF OKAY :3

afshsjd *flailing melting DYING HERE* /they had a moment/ okay that was too sweet i'm just going to curl up here in my corner and just die slowly FROM HOW FUCKING ADORABLE THAT WAS what are you *falls to floor* /i can't function like this/

heh d'aww i love this- "Okay, Sammy," he answered, his voice thick. "Stopping."
"Good," Sam whispered fiercely. "You're not supposed to give up either, you know."
Dean drew away from him and offered him a watery sort of smile, hands still on Sam's shoulders. "Me, give up? Never," he said, and Sam laughed. Dean noticed the tears in his eyes too, but did not comment on them.
"We're going to be okay, aren't we?" he said, standing.
Sam nodded. "Yes we are, Dean."-
DAMN STRAIGHT YOU'RE BOTH GOING TO BE OKAY *crushes them in a hug*

*continues melting dont mind me*

WHAT WHY ARE YOU NOT HAPPY WITH THIS
THIS IS AWESOMENESS
IT'S BEAUTIFUL OKAY
NO DOUBTING
I LOVE LOVE /LOVE IT/ :D :D :D
YOU'RE THE BEST EVER :D
*flails* *attacks you* thank you so much bro :3

*rereads cuz of /all the awesome that is your writing/*

Cheers
cute
OMG! I loved! :DDDDD
katosamwinchester1130 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I love your style.
The words you chose to create such heartwarming atmosphere between the brothers could only be described as brilliant.

Your sarcastic remarks are epic...my favorite is 'Hiding his concern with all the success of a rhino running for President,'... I really laughed at that.

The most important part is the one towards the ending. I am so happy for the way you portray dean in this story. It reminds me of the old back to season 1 overprotective big brother who would die if his sammy gone. Sammy on the other hand, while trying to be mature and tough, the little brother side of him really shone in this story. I am not a mother but sick sammy would drive even the most stoic man to mother him. For dean who is practically his mother, his action is very understandable because i swear if i was in his shoe, i'd do the same, maybe even worse...instead of locking sammy up in his room, i would go for something more assuring...like sedatives...yeah...something like that.

This is a very touching story, i got watery eyes even while i am typing this review. You did good. Keep it up.

Sorry for my poor english. SVA is not my best friend...so as tenses.

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story.
Miss221B chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Beautiful! 3
mandancie chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
This was totally awesome! :) I loved it! :)
clairvoyantsam chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
asdfghjklkjhgfd THIS IS BEAUTIFUL BEYOND you so much!
Browncoats and Floral Bonnets chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Just one question: Why were you not completely happy with this? Goodness, I loved it! Gaaaahhhh! Basically I just-er-...Really can't put it into words. This is wonderful. You are wonderful. The end.
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Awesome! Enough said! Got the boys perfectly! Good job x
ElegantGhost chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Awww... I've been waiting for a fanfic piece that takes the latest episodes into account. This is perfect. Sam ("I'm fine") and Dean ("No, you aren't") are in character and there's plenty of bromance to be had. I don't know if you've seen the latest sick Sam clip, but if you Google "CWTV The Great Escapist Clip", it's a hoot. Dean brings him soup and everything... utterly adorable, even if Sam's having none of it.
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I totally loved that. I have reached the conclusion that the writers or Supernatural are horrible people who love nothing more then torturing the fans. These trials are obviously not going to end well. It's going to be a looooong summer.
reannablue chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Very nice...really enjoyed this.