Reviews for You should know better, probably
Jess-love95 chapter 1 . 2/3
This little OS is really sweet even if dark in some ways, it's also hot *-* I figured I should tell you that in the characters you put Eren and Auruo instead of Eren and Rivaille, is it intended ? Because I don't see Auruo in there x) Fortunately, I read the summary and saw RivaillexEren so I knew what it was
kuroyukihime2 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I really liked how this story was so cute yet it still had something that bordered on the edge of darkness to it! Thank you for writing it!
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
loved it!
MiyuCat chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I love it! This was a wonderful piece. Your characterisations and this little insight into their relationship is perfect. I'd really love to see more writing of this pairing from you. :) Sticking you on author alert!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Nice. Short but sweet. Love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Goshhh this was cute and HOT! You gotta write more!
Selvaspeedy chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
This was really good. Short but got the point across. Loved how both seemed to be so into each other like that during their intimate time together. Would be nice if you can write another one-shot but from Eren' POV this time.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
ok thats nice
PartyInTheUK'sPants chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
That was wonderful! Just how i pictured their relationship would be - Ever gonna continue it?
Yumiii chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
That was delicious

Gotta love Levi's sadistic side so much 3 hope you'll write more of these ficlets!

-yumiii
DBerryNia chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
i have just started shipping this pairing and found this while wandering around the net...
gosh it's so romantic in a way!
haha...

maybe some more one-shot on these two?
XD
AkanoAki chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
..Was the sexual pun intended? :D
KiraAkari136 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
ohh I like! I really like the side of Eren, the 'dark' side. I've been thinking about that too and I really like how you use it in the story.
DahliaMs chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Lovely final sentence ;D Like (a lot ) the ferocius side of Eren in manga/anime and this was fun to read, expecially from Rivaille side :D Go to Favorite!
CocotierChat chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
OMG I LOVE THIS EREN WHO IS AN ANGEL AT ALL TIMES EXCEPT SOME _(:3/L)_ (rolls around and squeals in excitement)