Reviews for All hearts are broken
al-dena chapter 27 . 5/30/2013
Really great chapter, one of my favourite stories! Can't wait for the next update :D
j-aime-le-pamplemousse chapter 26 . 5/29/2013
I love this story so much. Amazing job! Can't wait to see what happens next
charlock221 chapter 26 . 5/29/2013
I have to say, that this story is so beautifully written it's unreal. I am constantly waiting impatiently for next updates, and I love every chapter. Even though I'm hating Mary for using John to get close to Sherlock, you're still able to make me feel sympathetic for her, and that is a skill I can only wish to one day possess. You are truly talented and once more I will be waiting anxiously for more chapters. Well done, brilliant work x
al-dena chapter 26 . 5/29/2013
GREAT chapters! Looking forward to more! :D
FantasyDreamer23 chapter 26 . 5/29/2013
I loved this chapter! The texts were cute. Only problem I had was that I didn't get an email saying you updated. I just happened to be looking for more stories and then I saw this one that was recently updated. Anyways I can't wait for the next chapter! Blue Folder!
OnlyLove13 chapter 26 . 5/29/2013
Ahh, just read all of this and I NEED the next bit, pretty please. x
KL08 chapter 26 . 5/28/2013
LOVE IT ! :D
Beatlesinpinstripes chapter 26 . 5/28/2013
I'm not much of a shipper, but by God I love this story. It is already heartbreaking, but if it ends badly, I'm NOT going to be ok. Be kind!
Semblance of Sanity chapter 26 . 5/28/2013
Kerlyssa chapter 26 . 5/28/2013
That went... better than expected.
KL08 chapter 25 . 5/28/2013
This was an AMAZING chapter :D !
Christine Eponine Watson chapter 25 . 5/27/2013
I want to write a really long paragraph on how brilliant your writing is and how fantastic the story is, but I'm too upset at the moment that there is no more posted yet. All I can say is update soon.
anon chapter 25 . 5/27/2013
tell me this is getting published, please?
this needs to be discussed by professors trying to find all the metaphers and general brilliancy of this.
it
just really should
MiladyMorningstar chapter 25 . 5/27/2013
I feel good about this chapter.
Guest chapter 25 . 5/26/2013
This fic is really well written. One of the best I have read. I look forward to the next chapter.
272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »