Reviews for All hearts are broken
beemoh chapter 13 . 5/3/2013
Please tell me that things work out for John and Sherlock! I can't take the emotional trauma anymore! D:
KL08 chapter 13 . 5/3/2013
This chapter was amazing :D Loved the "remembered" scenes, gives more insight as to what happened between the two. I can actually really understand why Sherlock is trying to not see John in some way. I mean, it was left unspoken but they clearly had something there, in a Sherlockian way :) Keep up, can't wait to read what's next :D
Honourable chapter 12 . 5/3/2013
The ending of this last was physically painful. Well done.
MiladyMorningstar chapter 12 . 5/3/2013
Yeah, John. Ya done goofed.
KL08 chapter 12 . 5/3/2013
I love this. I loved how John was struggling with the idea of being or not Sherlock's ex, he clearly misses him. Probably even wishes something more had happened. Poor him, it's acutally breaking his heart even if he loves Mary.. And Sherlock, even if it's to try to forget or keep away the pain of losing John to Mary or to keep things real with Liesel, it's kind of sad for John & Mary for him to say he'll always have a prior engagement. Awww well I just loved this chapter as i always do, look at me babbling around haha! Can'T wait to read the next chapter :)
beemoh chapter 11 . 5/2/2013
Hmm, I feel conflicted about the story thus far. I like the idea the John and Sherlock still need each other (totally thought this was gonna be johnlock) and then some other lady is thrown in the mix! My feels are currently in conflict with my curosity, cause I can't not stop reading now.
KL08 chapter 11 . 5/2/2013
Again a very well written chapter. Loved the fight, I'd totally want to see some fighting like this, all the things Sherlock would say haha :) Keep up the good work ! ;)
KL08 chapter 10 . 5/1/2013
This is such a good fic, keep up the amazing work, cant wait to see what's next ! :D
Serenityofthematrix chapter 9 . 5/1/2013
Very good story! I've enjoyed reading it.
Ennui Enigma chapter 8 . 5/1/2013
Poignant descriptions. Sets a mournful tune for this chapter.
Ennui Enigma chapter 7 . 5/1/2013
Like the lemon slice analogy. bitterness and sacrifice for another's happiness...
"droops across the kitchen to the coffee pot " - LOL!
Ennui Enigma chapter 6 . 5/1/2013
John certainly has a vivid and detailed memory of this brief event. Rather an ingrained memory by the depth of the emotion.
Ennui Enigma chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
Interesting juxtaposition of lines:

"knife is in her hand, blade side towards John"
.. "the first big lie."
Ennui Enigma chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
An interesting development...
Ennui Enigma chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
Work does have a way of distracting from hurtful emotions. Curious to see when the ring turns up again.
272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »