Reviews for All hearts are broken
Ennui Enigma chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
Some good characterisations here. The dialogue is well written.
bookhousegirl chapter 8 . 4/30/2013
I think you are doing a beautiful job with this story. It's so sad, I really hope our heroes can get their complicated feelings sorted out! I'm intrigued by John's jealousy and Sherlock's motivations. Can't wait to see what else is in store!
MiladyMorningstar chapter 9 . 4/30/2013
Damn John and his thoroughly mixed signals. He needs to get his head out of his ass. I'm also beginning to suspect Mary. Not quite sure what I suspect her OF, but she is suspicious nonetheless. But then, I always want Mary to be the bad guy.
KL08 chapter 9 . 4/30/2013
This explains a lot. You've got me intrigued for the next chapters though! Hope you update soon :)
KL08 chapter 8 . 4/30/2013
This is sad :(
Keep up the good work, it's truly amazing!
KL08 chapter 7 . 4/30/2013
I can't waiitt to read some more ! :) I'm absolutely loving this ;)
Duckling654 chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
What is Mazza(Mary) gonna say? Even more JUICAAYYY!
MiladyMorningstar chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
God the tension between these two is overflowing and I don't even know if I can handle it. This is quickly becoming one of the stories for whose updates I am most eager. I have got to see some resolution to this at some point, it's hurting me.
charlock221 chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
I'm absolutely loving this story so far, and I can't wait to see where it goes x
MiladyMorningstar chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
Uh-oh
Duckling654 chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
Ohhh JUICAYYY! I like it. I have no idea what to say. Just YAY! Thank you
Duckling654 chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
Ooohhhhhhhhhh DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN PLOT TWISSST! Yay! JOHNLOCK JOHNLOCK *chanting*
amy conner chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
Wow cool , a jealous and hurt Sherlock, a very married John , and loads of heart ache therefore full of possibilities. :D
Nice work
smallsteps32 chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
This is really good, and heartbreaking, but good. Looking forward to more if there is more
Honourable chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
Another sumi-e painting of their emotional life, done with insight, sensitivity and spot-on language. You always amaze me. So very, very pleasant to read your work. Your understanding of Sherlock's attitude on having children is as close to true as any writer has managed it so far and I am reminded of Holmes, in Doyle's words saying, "...how I hope a son of mine would conduct himself, should I chance to have one." Again, Kudos to you, Sef. Your keep writing, I'll keep reading and forwarding you pieces to others. Many thanks.
272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 Next »