Reviews for All hearts are broken
Resrie71 chapter 20 . 10/9/2013
Listen to him as Smaug in the new Hobbit trailer...I should NOT be fantasizing about a DRAGON for crying out loud!
lionfish13 chapter 35 . 10/5/2013
That was an amazing story! I only started last night and just finished, couldn't help but devour it. I did start to worry that Sherlock was getting attached to Liesl since he so badly didn't want her harmed, but his love for John and the way he hid it and shouldered all that pain and responsibility for the sake of the mission was very touching. Mary kinda sickened me! I'm so glad the story had a happy Johnlock ending, I didn't expect the child at all! I would have loved to have seen the scene when Liesl finally realised Sherlock didn't love her after all but was with John - though I did enjoy her confrontation with John about it before the bomb. Loved the touch with the postcards! And the secret roof. And the whole story in fact! Thank you.
Ennui Enigma chapter 34 . 9/15/2013
Well, romance might not have been their thing... but, well, this chapter rather had that romantic, beach-y tone! Nicely described. The setting was quite imaginable. Particularly liked your ending.

"Be slow," says Sherlock on an outbreath.
"Glacial," murmurs John - LOL! yes, that would be slow.

" leaving a trail of meandering footprints, sometimes close, sometimes further apart, but always together." Perfect!
sherlock anon chapter 35 . 8/12/2013
A fabulously well written story, really top class fanfic, but utterly utterly and so sadly let down by the ending (baby and civil partnership), please consider rewriting the final chapters.
Nevyn chapter 17 . 8/7/2013
I've scanned ahead and it seems as if there is not a lot of Johnlock really. Just snatches here and there to keep the reader hoping for more. This is mainly a Sherlock/OFC, John/Mary story and I feel as if the summary should be updated to reflect as such. As of chapter 26, it does not appear as if Sherlock and John are together. So just putting that pairing in the summary is a little misleading as it definitely takes backseat to the other two pairings.
Nevyn chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
There should probably be a warning at the beginning stating this story has a lot of het sex and kissing and other het elements. Some readers, like me, don't read het at all. I'm continuing to read the story because I got sucked into the plot, but some warning would have been nice. As is, I'm not sure I will be able continue reading this to the end if the het continues for much longer. I really abhor het X.x
Which is not a dis at all on your story. It is very well written. I just wish I had a warning that certain elements were going to be in here.
Nevyn chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
Sherlock needs cuddles. Forcing a relationship. He's a great actor but he's going to be hurting :(
Nevyn chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
This must be a rather difficult case to keep Sherlock pretending for so long.
Nevyn chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
The blade angle seems rather ominous. Poor John. Doesn't even realize he was always the second choice with Mary. Kind of how the model is a second choice for Sherlock. Or something. Not sure the angle there yet.
Story is very entertaining so far
Nevyn chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
John, you are so clueless.
EJ 12212012 chapter 35 . 7/17/2013
That last little paragraph made me cry. It was so damn beautiful. I loved it! Perfect story.
Kalypso'Goddess chapter 35 . 6/20/2013
It was angsty and dramatic. And very, very OOC. And I hated it. And I loved hating it. Excellent job. xD

P.S. Big YES to the foot fetish. Very Sherlock. Favorite part, ever.

P.P.S. Forgive the manner of speech. I've had too much coffee, not enough sleep and lots and lots of Sherlock. ;)
Emily chapter 35 . 6/20/2013
That was so lovely, a stunning fic! Honestly think this would be a brilliant story even if the two characters weren't sherlock and John, I enjoyed this so much! Well done! Keep writing!
SuperWhoLocked3 chapter 35 . 6/16/2013
THIS WAS SOO GOOD! I got so into the story and the ending was adorable, of all the the Fan Fiction I've read this is my favorite. It is very well written and my awwws were abundant. Thank you for written this, I hope to see more like it in the future. :-)
PhoenixFeather0198 chapter 35 . 6/15/2013
That was incredible. So, sooo good - you really are a talented writer and I hope you continue to write forevermore. Enjoy Spain, I'm so jealous - English weather sucks at the moment! Sorry it took me ages to review this!
272 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »