Reviews for All hearts are broken
Napelu chapter 35 . 6/14/2013
Since i first started to read this story, it captivate me completly, its simply wonderful, you catched in a perfect fandom way Sherlock and Johns relationship, you managed to transmit (idk if that is the correct way of writing it, English is not my main lenguage) also the way they start to realise how much they love each other and how much it hurts them in their own ways the sircumstances they are in affects them is just brilliant! I was going through a list of fanfics at 2am and this one catched my eye and after the first chapter i just couldnt stop, i felt how my heart hurted when i read about johns wedding and how sherlock was with another woman, and i started cursing at 5am why there wasnt any johnlock and the fact that my ipods battery was dying wasnt helpping at all, anyway, i believe that from all the johnlock stories i have read (and let me tell you that its a long list) THIS is by far my favorite, you are an excelent writer and i really really look forward to more of your stories, johnlock or not.
Nononono chapter 21 . 6/13/2013
NONONONO ONO KN OONONLNOOOOOOOOO DO NOT BE LIKE THAT SHERLOCK PLEASE DON'T START FALLING FOR LEISL
Loos chapter 19 . 6/13/2013
Haha lol that's basically what my thought process was too—going to see Benedict Cumber—I mean Star Trek Into Darkness although I do love Star Trek as well .
Guest chapter 35 . 6/13/2013
This was absolutely stunning. Excellent writing. Wish there were more like this out there. I hope you eventually do more Johnlock.
Fandomlocked chapter 35 . 6/13/2013
Wow. This was brilliant! Loved the story and I squealed a lot in this chapter :D
Reading-Penguin chapter 35 . 6/12/2013
I loved this story! Thank you so much for writing it!
Kyizi chapter 35 . 6/12/2013
This fix is beyond epic! I think you broke me more than once, but had such a wonderful ending that I don't even care! *loves*
gleekforever63 chapter 35 . 6/12/2013
I really loved this story! I read it all in a few hours because I was hooked after the very first chapter. Wonderful writing and interesting storyline. I really enjoyed reading it :)
alorawitch chapter 35 . 6/12/2013
I bloody cried! Oh my god this story is absolutely amazing, and the details are fantastic! Well done!
anon chapter 35 . 6/12/2013
have fun and do enjoy your journey!
and, thanks again for that story. it was utterly wonderful and in every way beautiful. i loved the sad, desperate parts as well as the warm, fuzzy ones and the combination has been just admirable. your writing style is so amazing, too, very remarkable and refreshing. i think i have never read a fanfiction with such a high level of niveau.
truly, truly a story i will remember :)
Guest chapter 35 . 6/12/2013
Such a Beautiful story (:
Serenityofthematrix chapter 35 . 6/12/2013
Awesome story here. I enjoyed reading it very much. Enjoy your trip. :-)
Gillsandsundry chapter 35 . 6/11/2013
Oh man, this was absolutely fantastic! Super special awesome! This story had me completely enthralled all the way through to this wonderfully delightful ending!
Lady Laran chapter 35 . 6/11/2013
Loved the story and waiting for your next work of art!
MiladyMorningstar chapter 35 . 6/11/2013
*Standing Ovation* Lovely ending; was not expecting the Parent!Lock. I rather like her name )
272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »