Reviews for All hearts are broken
KaiFukugawa chapter 35 . 6/11/2013
Cute ending!
lmnr chapter 35 . 6/11/2013
Very sweet ending! I can see Agate, daughter of Sherlock and Liesl, becoming quite a handful later, especially since she does not appear to significantly regress to the mean. But John will be a tempering influence. Enjoy your holiday!
bookhousegirl chapter 35 . 6/11/2013
This was an incredible ending to a beautiful story. I loved how everything came together, all of Sherlock's significant efforts were realized and appreciated in the best way. Thank you for all your work - I look forward to your next story.
pitchblackdarkness chapter 35 . 6/11/2013
Such a great story. I think this is exactly how I'd imagine their relationship in relation to the TV show. You have great literacy skills, I love the way you wrote the story, it was beautiful.
Lyzzybelle chapter 35 . 6/11/2013
Well done! I admit, the last chapter had me worried, but you managed to make a wonderful ending. This fic was lovely!
Gillsandsundry chapter 13 . 6/11/2013
Oh man, I was going to hold off on posting a review until I finished reading the whole story, but I just have to say that the Christmas segment of this chapter made me burst into laughter and almost spit out some chips I was trying to eat. :D It is absolutely hilarious! Especially "Sherlock reading out a court summary from the paper in a low clear voice as John is across the other side of the room trying to watch the telly" XD I can just imagine that scene playing out.

Also, wonderful story so far! I'm sure I will love the rest as much as I've loved it to this point. The emotional pain of all this is wrenching in the best way possible for highlighting the Johnlock bits. You write like whoever came up with the long-term plotting of Chriton and Aeryn's relationship in Farscape, and that is a huge compliment! :) Now I will shut up and keep reading...
Sue chapter 35 . 6/11/2013
Absolutely lovely! Thank you!
katiedurkin chapter 35 . 6/11/2013
I've waited so long for this fanfic to be completed and now I'm sad its finished:(
this is one of my favourite Johnlocks i love it x
beemoh chapter 35 . 6/11/2013
That was amazing, I'm sad to see it end, but I'm so glad that john and sherlock's life and family is finally what its meant to be :) you did an amazing job at all of this!
superwholock7399 chapter 35 . 6/11/2013
love love love loVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. Well done :)
FantasyDreamer23 chapter 35 . 6/11/2013
Wonderful ending. I wasn't really expecting that and I don't know why I didn't think of it before. Great job.
Honourable chapter 35 . 6/11/2013
Very satisfying, Sef. After our last correspondence, I thought carefully about what would induce Sherlock to maintain his marriage to a woman he loathed and your final chapter confirmed it. It could be nothing else, the insistence that she not be harmed. Full circle from first chapter to last. Well and truly done. You have earned your time in the sun!-Honour
Guest chapter 35 . 6/11/2013
Breathless. I loved this story. I'm glad they are together and happy. They deserve happy. I will often think of this story and reread it when life gets well too much. Look forward to your next story. If you have others can you email a list ? I'd like to read more of your work. Thank you from my heart.
y6876 chapter 35 . 6/11/2013
Thank you so much for this sweet story. 3
katflan369 chapter 35 . 6/11/2013
A wonderful story! I loved it!
272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »