Reviews for All hearts are broken
Starlight05 chapter 35 . 6/11/2013
Intrigued by your teaser for the new story; I'll keep an eye out for it!
This was lovely, and I'm glad they got their happy ending :) Agate seems so sweet and the way you wrote fatherly Sherlock made me love the character so much more!
Excellent writing
Semblance of Sanity chapter 35 . 6/11/2013
Oh my goodness that was PERFECT. Agate! So precious! I loved this story - excellent job!
Pyroclast17 chapter 35 . 6/11/2013
Uh. That. Was. Perfect. I'm actually a little heartbroken that this is done. I tip my hat to you, sir.
Can't get over how fucking fantastic that was oh god I am cry.
MouraMoura chapter 35 . 6/11/2013
Well, first of all sweet romantic ending. Second, aw the baby is so cute. Never though Liesl would consent considering how posessive she seemed. Third, again amazing writing and forth I really enjoyed reading this fanficiton and hoped to read your next work. Already curious.
Congratulations, its definitly a very good ending to a very good story.
Moura
whovianmaniac chapter 35 . 6/11/2013
Omg. BRILLIANTLY WRITTEN PARENTLOCK! I cannot tell you enough how much I am in love with your stories! :D
jael33 chapter 35 . 6/11/2013
I loved this sweet captivating story. Even though I'm sad to see it end, the ending was perfect! Love, love, loved it!
guest chapter 34 . 6/11/2013
Hmm. Very interesting! I have my theory on why Sherlock wants to be discreet. It seems like there will have to be a follow up story to explain this. I hope we find out in due course!
Reading-Penguin chapter 34 . 6/10/2013
I love this story so far! It's so sweet.
Lyzzybelle chapter 34 . 6/10/2013
It makes me sad that Sherlock wants to keep their relationship private and, although john says he understands, I wonder if he is still hurt by it.
whovianmaniac chapter 34 . 6/10/2013
Awww! The love was good, great, actually, since you asked. :) Brilliant as always! I love the balance between fluff and plot and angst! Perfection!
MouraMoura chapter 34 . 6/10/2013
Very sweet chapter.
Looking forward to the final one.
Moura
MiladyMorningstar chapter 34 . 6/10/2013
I love you
lmnr chapter 34 . 6/10/2013
Without a defined duration, total secrecy is a deeply problematic request... I wonder what's going on? Why not give John a fuller explanation? Can the real reason be more worse than what John is probably thinking?
AmeliaGarrett chapter 34 . 6/10/2013
I continue to love this story! You surprised me with Sherlock's request to keep their relationship a secret. I'm very curious what's going on! Also, sad that this will be ending soon. Fabulous Story!
beemoh chapter 34 . 6/10/2013