Reviews for All hearts are broken
guest chapter 33 . 6/10/2013
Oh my, what bad timing! I'm excited to see what the future holds for everyone!
PhoenixFeather0198 chapter 33 . 6/10/2013
Oh good lord that was adorable! :D
y6876 chapter 33 . 6/10/2013
How cute and sweet!
whovianmaniac chapter 33 . 6/10/2013
I've probably reviewed this way too much, but oh well. I just can't help myself. It's so beautiful, so in character, so realistic... I mean like, the plot line is so intricate and ingenious and believable... :O
MouraMoura chapter 33 . 6/10/2013
Such a sweet and romantic chapter.
Good job once again.
[ PS: can you please delete the review I accidentatly wrote on chapter one?]
OnlyLove13 chapter 33 . 6/10/2013
That's such a great description of a migraine. Can't wait for the next chapter. X
MouraMoura chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Very sweet and romantic.
Great chapter
MiladyMorningstar chapter 32 . 6/9/2013
wordswhatareinmybrain chapter 32 . 6/9/2013
All of my yay for this chapter. All of it. Which is quite a substantial amount of yay.
I really adore this fic, and I have grown to love it more and more as it has progressed. I really did not know if Sherlock and John's relationship would ever reach this point, you played the whole Liesl thing really well, I was completely clueless as to which way it would go, but I am so glad it went the way it did! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Lady Laran chapter 32 . 6/9/2013
Yay! Back together!
lmnr chapter 32 . 6/9/2013
Great that Sherlock is confronting John with his "I didn't know." When John said it right before he got married, I thought, huh. But as the chapters went on and we saw the flashbacks of John and Sherlock together, it seemed almost impossible for John not to have known, and his "I didn't know" then turned out to be kind of a slap in the face. John can stand a bit more punishment for that, IMHO!
lmnr chapter 31 . 6/9/2013
Sherlock's decision to maintain the illusion for Liesl is a surprisingly gracious gesture - even if the relationship was purely instrumental, he is showing consideration for this instrument.
Guest chapter 32 . 6/9/2013
TWO chapters!? What a treat! Thank you!

I couldn't believe the John/Sherlock chapter. How dense can John be? I mean, does he need skywriting or something? It's blatantly obvious that Sherlock is not just a handsy guy with the average person! What an idiot! Ugh, I could've whapped him upside the head! So glad Sherlock is giving him a second chance, but c'mon John! Buck up!
PhoenixFeather0198 chapter 32 . 6/9/2013
AWWWW THEY'RE TOGETHER! YIPPEE! Having just read all of this story today (thanks for updating today by the way, it was incredibly convenient) I can safely say that without a doubt this story is aweeesoooome! You have no idea just how much I hate Liesl - oh my god chapter 29 I think I was going to punch her! Fantastic writing, fantastic plot, can't wait for more! :)
MouraMoura chapter 32 . 6/9/2013
Aww! Such a sweet chapter.
Like your writing quite a lot.
272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »