Reviews for All hearts are broken
Vessa8 chapter 28 . 6/3/2013
love this story
OnlyLove13 chapter 28 . 6/3/2013
Definitely need more. I love this very very much. X
Megan22 chapter 28 . 6/2/2013
Hmm, she's pregnant, isn't she? I wondered about Sherlocks odd seeming attachment, but that would make perfect sense. He gets a child that both him and John want, with a guarantee the mother will never be an issue, as I'm sure she's going away for a long, long time. Might also explain the marriage, no one can challenge him over his right to the child. Sherlock's clever, and I could see him using a distasteful task he had to do anyway to get something he wanted. I just found this story and am loving it. Keep it up, and I can't wait to see if I'm right.
FantasyDreamer23 chapter 28 . 6/2/2013
why do I feel like Sherlock likes her a lot more than he should?
lmnr chapter 28 . 6/2/2013
Looking forward to finding out what is going on with Sherlock and Liesl - totally understandable that there would be feeling there after all that time and emotional entanglement/manipulation; just curious about the nature of those feelings.
KL08 chapter 28 . 6/2/2013
A. MAZIIIIING ! :D Can't wait to read more and more and more again :D
Ennui Enigma chapter 28 . 6/2/2013
Thanks for the update. I appreciate the conflicted messages we see regarding Sherlock and Liesl. Makes one wonder.

The weather was scorching then and flowers filled the fields and verges. Now the sun shines a more sober shade of gold and the grasses have paled into straw. - lovely description

"Too ridiculous," says John.
"Situation normal," says Sherlock. - LOL!
Semblance of Sanity chapter 28 . 6/2/2013
I really hope the next part is coming sooner this time!
JGHB chapter 28 . 6/2/2013
So loving this story!
Lady Laran chapter 28 . 6/2/2013
I do not like Sherlock's reactions to the woman. This is not him..not at all. I hope there's a reason for this!
MouraMoura chapter 28 . 6/2/2013
So... Sherlock ran away after almost being exposed by Rubi and reunites with John to ask him to find Liesl in order to stop her plans? I wonder how this is going to end... im looking foward to it.
In a nutshell, its another amazing chapter.
Waiting eargerly for the next one
Moura
Ennui Enigma chapter 27 . 6/2/2013
chapter very sweetly and longingly written.
Ennui Enigma chapter 26 . 6/2/2013
Love triangles...always tragic. Nice dialogue b/t Mary and John.
lmnr chapter 27 . 6/1/2013
I just caught up with this story - I enjoy it very much and find your depictions of details and emotions nuanced and well-observed. The writing is excellent. Looking forward to following this!
JelloCello chapter 27 . 5/31/2013
Ugh the suspense is killing me! But great work as always. I especially liked the part with the postcards and how Sherlock was reaching out to John in the only way he could. So beautiful and sad! I can't wait for more.
272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »