Reviews for Getting Her Heart and Head to Agree
Guest chapter 13 . 2/12/2014
Hiiiii! I love your stories! I read the other one first and fell in love with it so I decided to read this as well. You never got to upload the rest of it though. Can you pleeeease upload? Hihi
Guest chapter 13 . 10/10/2013
even if you don't finish the story could you please put up an epilogue? I love it so much
mpt.72 chapter 13 . 8/15/2013
Christmas is over and we still have two terms to go.
Excellent yarn. Sometimes the bashing of characters can get to much be here you have managed to avoid that and give the right depth of feeling to the emotions felt by them all within their personalities.

As mentioned looking forward to the next two terms to come.
Anotherboarduser chapter 13 . 7/27/2013
I am going through a tough and bad time too. But don't give up, it can get better. Hopefully

We're still alive to enjoy the little things in life.

Anyway, I like this story so far. Although I like Harry and Hermione.

But I do disagree with your story "congratulations". I think given that both Harry and Hermione know that they both love one another, to be apart because of external influences or commitment is going to be absolute torture. Also, Ginny might have know Harry would have confessed to Hermione of his love right then before the marriage, so she acted to interrupt it.

So I think Hermione would break up and divorce Ron to be with Harry, maybe even before they have their first "post marriage sex".
TwilightFreak19 chapter 13 . 7/13/2013
I love your story and can't wait to read mote I hope you update soon :)
bosk chapter 13 . 5/29/2013
I loved the story the first time through, the second time through, and now the third time through I like it even more (did you rewrite to clean it up?), now all I really want is to know how Harry will get out of the hole Hermione dug for him XD. Just please don't have him wimp out, that would so be three steps back for the story.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/30/2013
So wonderful! Good for you for working on your own stuff the way you write sucks the reader right in and bet your story will be great! So glad Ron isn't evil and hope ginny gets it. Harry is so befuddled and sweet and can't wait to see how it ends. I'm usually a D/Hr shipper so am extra glad that they are friends!
gonekrazy3000 chapter 13 . 4/30/2013
This was an amazing chapter. I can't WAIT to see where it goes from here
:D
Anonymous chapter 13 . 4/29/2013
Draco and Hermione! They should pretend to get together and have Harry jealous. Update soon!
music.is.my.heroine chapter 13 . 4/29/2013
a week I. can't wait a week :'( not when harry is trying to confess his feelings to Hermione or the fact that harry might possibly be breaking up with Ginny :(:(
Guest chapter 13 . 4/29/2013
After re-reading this story, I truly cannot wait for you to continue and finish it. Very well done, and please stick it out just til the end of the story. No fantastic plot such as this should be left incomplete. Best of luck on getting your own original story published, and I hope things are going better for you now.

All the best,
Emry Skye
alexandria.hadrian chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
This is an amazing story and it's beautifully written. This is the first harry/Hermione pair I've ever really enjoyed. I don't know why this story doesn't have more review or follows because it should.

Thank you for taking you time and providing us with this awesome story.
music.is.my.heroine chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
Mr granger is too funny lol I love this chapter it looks like harry is starting to realize his feelings : D
AllWasWell07 chapter 13 . 4/29/2013
Sorry things have been tough of you this year and I hope things get better.

Also, very glad this story is back. I missed it. One of my favs.
music.is.my.heroine chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
omg their being naive! lol