Reviews for Paw Prints in the Sand
Dreamer22 chapter 39 . 4/20
I know that it has been almost two years since you updated but I'm hoping that this story has not been abandoned as I am really enjoying this story! the prompt you gave us excellent but three stories that used it haven't been finished :(
katrinblanchet chapter 39 . 3/27
this storry is really great. i love the pairing, so far i love the plot
there were many ideas i appreciated and i hope you will continue this story even if it is long time you posted update.
i had seriously problem to stop reading in the evening... :D
love it
EmeraldDJ chapter 39 . 3/14
Just started reading this and I couldn't put it down until the end. I know that it has been a while but I love for you to keep writing this.
Larkscope chapter 39 . 12/19/2016
Just wanted to let you know your story is my favorite out of the Wolves Run at Night challenge. It's nicely believable and free from common plot holes (like ones with the fidelity charm). Although it's been awhile, I really hope you get a chance to post more.
Paloma Abril Malfoy-Granger chapter 39 . 10/20/2016
Really really I hope that you van write more for this story. I love it!
MarciKyle chapter 39 . 9/13/2016
please come back!
keburke chapter 39 . 7/18/2016
I really love this story, as well as the challenge itself! Please don't give up on it.
Auroras Jenkins chapter 39 . 5/26/2016
Sorry to hear about your divorce. Looking forward to seeing how Rita will react to the story she is to write. Hope they prank Umbridge good. Looking forward to seeing what she will do about it. Hope that the other professors will look the other way if not give them a little subtle help.
Nyx Muirinn chapter 39 . 11/7/2015
can't wait for the war on umbridge to begin :D skeeter and the twin will rain hell upon them all!
uwishuwerecool chapter 39 . 9/3/2015
pls wrte more love story
Hell's Death Angel chapter 39 . 8/12/2015
Loved it. I was laughing to death reading chapter 36 and can not wait for chapter 40 :-D
LR Earl chapter 39 . 8/8/2015
While I'm sorry to hear about your recent troubles, I'm happy you've picked up this story again! Excellent update and can't wait to read more!
pianomouse chapter 39 . 8/7/2015
Welcome back! I will admit to rereading your whole story so I could remember what all was going on, but I am glad I did. I like your inclusion of so many in the pack and how you have them interacting with each other and gaining respect from each other. They are a strong pack but not a "super powered" pack, which is fun to see them grow into. I am glad that you hope to give us more to read and I hope RL gives you a break so you can enjoy life.
Guest chapter 38 . 7/31/2015
Really really enjoying this.

Would you ever consider this prompt :

AU Harry & Hermione are newlywed shortly after the 7th book. He's always had the fantasy of watching her w/ another man. That man is Draco Malfoy. They arrange a surprise meeting where Hermione seduces him in Slytherin Lingerie in the Room of Requirement while Harry watches under the invisibility cloak?
crazypagen chapter 39 . 7/29/2015
I'm sorry to hear about your divorce. I happen to love your story so keep the chapters cuming(lol).