Reviews for Paw Prints in the Sand
MarciKyle chapter 39 . 9/13
please come back!
keburke chapter 39 . 7/18
I really love this story, as well as the challenge itself! Please don't give up on it.
Auroras Jenkins chapter 39 . 5/26
Sorry to hear about your divorce. Looking forward to seeing how Rita will react to the story she is to write. Hope they prank Umbridge good. Looking forward to seeing what she will do about it. Hope that the other professors will look the other way if not give them a little subtle help.
Nyx Muirinn chapter 39 . 11/7/2015
can't wait for the war on umbridge to begin :D skeeter and the twin will rain hell upon them all!
uwishuwerecool chapter 39 . 9/3/2015
pls wrte more love story
Hell's Death Angel chapter 39 . 8/12/2015
Loved it. I was laughing to death reading chapter 36 and can not wait for chapter 40 :-D
boy bye chapter 39 . 8/8/2015
While I'm sorry to hear about your recent troubles, I'm happy you've picked up this story again! Excellent update and can't wait to read more!
pianomouse chapter 39 . 8/7/2015
Welcome back! I will admit to rereading your whole story so I could remember what all was going on, but I am glad I did. I like your inclusion of so many in the pack and how you have them interacting with each other and gaining respect from each other. They are a strong pack but not a "super powered" pack, which is fun to see them grow into. I am glad that you hope to give us more to read and I hope RL gives you a break so you can enjoy life.
Guest chapter 38 . 7/31/2015
Really really enjoying this.

Would you ever consider this prompt :

AU Harry & Hermione are newlywed shortly after the 7th book. He's always had the fantasy of watching her w/ another man. That man is Draco Malfoy. They arrange a surprise meeting where Hermione seduces him in Slytherin Lingerie in the Room of Requirement while Harry watches under the invisibility cloak?
crazypagen chapter 39 . 7/29/2015
I'm sorry to hear about your divorce. I happen to love your story so keep the chapters cuming(lol).
JuicyFruit22 chapter 39 . 7/28/2015
Oh no! Divorce? I hope you're dealing alright. Great chappie. Looking forward to hearing from you soon
Grovek26 chapter 39 . 7/28/2015
Glad to see you back. Great chapter.
ladymagna1100 chapter 39 . 7/28/2015
I'm so glad that you updated. As it had been a bit since the last update, I did have to reread the last couple of chapters to remember exactly where we were at in this fic but it was worth it. I hope everything is settling into place in your personal life and you are able to make time to continue updating this story every now and then.
Zabethou chapter 38 . 5/6/2015
I couldn't stop reading in time to get some sleep before goin to work, but the story is totallu worth it. It's been a long time since i've seen a really good harry/draco relation, and with hermione in the mix it's even more awesome!
I really like how you write, your style, and I hope you'll finish this story someday.
Krissss78978 chapter 38 . 4/26/2015
I hope you finish this story. I hate to see good stories abandoned.