Reviews for Paw Prints in the Sand
RossomelyAusllyR5 chapter 39 . 1/4
I know it’s been years since you wrote but I would love you to post another chapter. I have read all 39 chapters in the last 24 hours. This is an amazing story.
yumi127 chapter 1 . 4/19/2019
would love to see this story updated.
keburke chapter 1 . 3/23/2019
I absolutely love this story, and this challenge. I don't know if you're still around, but I hope you are and that one day you continue this story. I will keep looking for it to be updated.
lilanaya01me.com chapter 39 . 2/9/2019
I hope you finish this story it's really good
fan of Harry's hermione draco chapter 39 . 6/4/2018
please continue the fic as well can you hive the names of authors who have accepted this challenge?
BookWorm9892 chapter 39 . 5/10/2018
i have loved reading this fanfic an i would love to read more so PLEASE PLEASE continue writing. :)
Guest chapter 39 . 4/21/2018
Hope you are doing okay. Love your story.
Jacob Phantom chapter 39 . 4/14/2018
Please update your story soon!
martee98 chapter 39 . 2/18/2018
sorry for the hard times you've been through ! But I do hope a chapter is out asap because this story is amaze balls!
BratGirl1983 chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
I am really looking forward to the next chapters. :)
spaceygirl67 chapter 39 . 8/3/2017
I hope u can continue soon I really love this story
Dreamer22 chapter 39 . 4/20/2017
I know that it has been almost two years since you updated but I'm hoping that this story has not been abandoned as I am really enjoying this story! the prompt you gave us excellent but three stories that used it haven't been finished :(
katrinblanchet chapter 39 . 3/27/2017
this storry is really great. i love the pairing, so far i love the plot
there were many ideas i appreciated and i hope you will continue this story even if it is long time you posted update.
i had seriously problem to stop reading in the evening... :D
love it
EmeraldDJ chapter 39 . 3/14/2017
Just started reading this and I couldn't put it down until the end. I know that it has been a while but I love for you to keep writing this.
Larkscope chapter 39 . 12/19/2016
Just wanted to let you know your story is my favorite out of the Wolves Run at Night challenge. It's nicely believable and free from common plot holes (like ones with the fidelity charm). Although it's been awhile, I really hope you get a chance to post more.