Reviews for Harry's Un-Birthday Gift
Bittersweet ending to a great story.

I liked the headmaster's actions following the big change, and I also thought it was plausible that the unspeakables could help. It makes sense to get a range of experts involved, rather than relying on a decade of brooding introspection and a pathological love of secrets.

Worth a read!
thebetawholived chapter 3 . 5/2
Bittersweet ending to a great story.

I liked the headmaster's actions after the great change. I also thought it was plausible that the unspeakables were able to help. I always thought it unlikely that a decade of brooding introspection and a pathological need to keep secrets would result in the ideal solution, even if that was how it was written in canon.

Worth a read!
thebetawholived chapter 2 . 5/2
Oh my! I can't think of the new inhabitant being happy as a doll!

I wonder if they can actually destroy the result, rather than merely transferring it. It will be interesting to find out.
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 5/2
The author is fond of writing stories involving Luna, often unusual and creative. This story involves an involuted method that Luna uses to protect herself from the Ravenclaw bullies. I've been enjoying it so far.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 3 . 4/12
a very good story! hope you write more of these.
keichan2 chapter 3 . 1/30
It was a nice story!

Thanks for sharing!
birthofthecool chapter 1 . 1/24
I thought at first that a story with a premise as silly as that could be kind of fun, but sadly you take this seriously.

What is it with these slave and owner fics and bound people and houses and Harry Potter as Ubermacho?

It feels like reading Naruto fanfiction.
I don't get it and I don't like it.
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 3 . 1/21
great story !
Saissa chapter 3 . 1/7
interesting story
Anime Princess chapter 3 . 12/14/2014
Interesting, epilepsy!
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for a very interesting read.
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
Harry must feel a certain level of relief - not to mention shock - at how Mr. Greengrass is handling things. Unless I'm woefully off the mark, this is certainly the first time in his life that Harry has ever been treated with such consideration by an adult. He receives nothing but abuse from the Dursleys, and Dumbledore cares nothing about Harry's opinions on anything. He is interested in details of Harry's various adventures for his own reasons and continued manipulations, but he doesn't care what Harry thinks or feels about how he is treated. He simply expects Harry to keep his mouth shut and obey his orders. Harry's happiness is of no concern to him, despite his protestations about wanting Harry to have a "normal childhood."

I wonder what kind of stink Dumbledore will raise when he learns the evil soul bit has been removed from Harry. (I'm assuming it works.) I'm also wondering how far he will go to get his "weapon" back under his control.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
you... are trully evil ToT
Fast Frank chapter 2 . 10/8/2014
Contradiction: Rolanda refers to a Wizengamot restriction on Muggle-born as teachers, yet Charity recommends Ted Tonks for History of Magic.
ak chapter 3 . 9/3/2014