Reviews for Harry's Un-Birthday Gift
Lord-Chrono chapter 3 . 3/28
Great story, I loved it!
Edale chapter 3 . 1/5
Well... I'm gonna tentatively consider this a bad end, purely on the basis of Luna.

Luna was bullied in such a way that the only escape was to give up her rights as a human, in such as way that she'll apparently have difficulties finding a husband down the line. She wasn't that concerned, because she'll at least get to have sex and such with Harry.

But Harry is far to noble to actually sleep with her. Coupled with her mental problems at the end, and you've got a Luna who was instrumental in Voldemort's downfall, but will die a virgin as a result. Well, unless she hooks up with Sirius in his dog form
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
That unreal expectation that Padma has.. thats a bit disturbing that this is a very real thing.
68phoenix chapter 3 . 12/31/2016
Awesome fic. one of my top ten favorites
Books85 chapter 3 . 9/18/2016
This is a truly memorable tale. I believe that I will enjoy re-reading it every so often.

It helps is that I really like Luna. I think she could inspire a series of books all by herself.
Books85 chapter 2 . 9/18/2016
Mr Greengrass appears to be an exemplary Headmaster for Hogwarts and an excellent ally for Harry. I find myself worried that Mr Weasley will have no assistance if/when he is attacked by Nagini while guarding the Hall of Prophecy.

Interesting use of the Jane Austen speech patterns to reflect the difference in mindset of the purebloods. Not all purebloods are evil or think themselves innately superior to non-magicals, even though they respect and follow pureblood manners.

A most welcome contrast; an amusing and mostly non-violent fanfiction that also makes me think. Bravo!
r2k-in-the-vortex chapter 3 . 9/12/2016
Thumbs up, a good example of a story that is as long as it needs to be, no longer - no shorter. Good writing quality, well thought out story and properly written to conclusion. Very nice piece of reading.
GBTtown chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
Taking the age of this story, it hardly seems fair to complain but, it really never reached a conclusion. It seems more like an extended plot bunny, and a very interesting bunny it is, than a story.
BorviX chapter 3 . 6/27/2016
Thank you!
Bobboky chapter 3 . 6/16/2016
very nice work
Beburos chapter 3 . 5/23/2016
I literally made an account to make a review. After lurking on this site for four years I hope you see that as an accomplishment.

Based upon the title I was worried this would be another smut fic but I was pleasantly surprised. The ending hurt in the chest. Outstanding work.
Svenion chapter 2 . 4/10/2016
How does Ron warrant being involved after his behavior thus far in the story?
Hobbyfarmer chapter 3 . 11/26/2015
Thanks for the fun story.
Dawn Dagworth chapter 3 . 10/29/2015
D'awwww, the ending! I'm in tears!
Penny is wise chapter 3 . 10/25/2015
Awesome story. Loved the idea and the concept was great.