Reviews for Love Me Again
DeniseDEMD chapter 1 . 1/31
Wow I will never be able to watch that video the same way again. This was amazing. James and logan in part 2 just wow. I'm speechless.
DeniseDEMD chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
OH MY GOD. Why is today the first day I have found this. I was watching the music video today because I was having Logan feels. Amahhhhzing! Wish you would have never stopped writing this.
Sally chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
SO hot and SO good. Definitely calls for a part III. Phew! *fanning myself*
MusicGirl4 chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
So is over cause I REALLY DON'T WANT IT TO BE!
TiffDizzle chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
Whoa, this is WAY better than anything I could even fathom writing. It is so steamy and erotic and so freakin' good that it's literally insane, like seriously it's perfect. Everything moves along fluidly and your choice of words is a bit different from the majority of writer's, but it's a good thing because sometimes it's almost like reading the same thing. Just wow, you really blew me away and I have no idea why you don't have more reviews. Perfect, I mean I just don't even know what else to say *standing ovation* Keep up the FAB work :)
ValentineZombie chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
-dies from overload of sexy and drooltastic steamy goodness-
Oh my Re... fucking hot, hot, HOT! Just... Well done, very well done!
Imma give you an A plus plus on this! Booya!
thesandbar chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
I can't even breathe right now. Fuck. What. What was that?! Jesus motherfucking Christ. I mean, as if dominant James wasn't enough, you had to throw Logan in there being all sexy-like?! Jesus fuck. I'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight.

PART THREE!:D hahahaha. Seriously, this could be a story if you wanted.
MayHenderson chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
Well damn.

Only thing I can say:

Fucking fantastic job,dude. I'm like, "Good job." I call for a part 3.
Y'know you gotta. I mean,hell,you could make a story out of this.
am4muzik chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
...*keels over due to lack of oxygen*
Congratulations, hon, you killed me before I got to fuck Kendall! THANKS.
Lol jk you know I love you ;)
Um so...can I pay you to write this like, all the time? PLEASE? That was insanely hot and sexy and yummy and absolutely perfect. Honest to God, BEST SMUT I HAVE EVER READ. EVER. I absolutely loved the first part, and then you just made it a helluva lot better with this second part. You just made my life right there.
Thank you soooo much for writing this. It was FANFUCKINGTASTIC.
You're just...wow.
Absolute perfection :)
NOW CAN WE GET A PART THREE? ;)
Hell, you can make this into a story. Hehe.
Fucking AMAZING job, chica. Simply perfect.
thesandbar chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Well damn, that was insanely hot. I love your descriptiveness, and I think you captured this side of James perfectly. Sweet Jesus, girl. *applause*

The ONLY thing I have to say is that, in my opinion, using "y/n" is sort of distracting. It doesn't let you get as lost in the story, so maybe you could find a way around it. That's the only thing I really saw, and that's something that's more of a personal preference, I guess. A lot of people do it, so I don't think you did anything wrong, just saying.

I guess now would be a good time for a cold shower...
Miss-Kristie-15 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
woah! that's some sexy stuff lol :) I liked it! real Kinky ;)
MusicGirl4 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Dude that was awesome I kinda want this to not be a one shot
Emy.elle phone chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
This is yummy. Just yummy.
But, I will make two technical comments hoping you won't hate me :)
1 you really really have a thing for mentioning the 'womanly scent' and 'natural juices'. Especially the juices. You have one paragraph where you mention them like 3 times. I personally think it's a bit much. Maybe next time you could find a way around that.
2 me, personally, when i read 'y/n' i read 'y/n' not my own name. For me that detracts from the story. In direct conversation it's simple to say 'hey, girl' or 'hey, you' or 'hey, baby' to show that there is an already established close relationship between two characters. And instead of saying: 'y/n' you say; you could use 'you introduce yourself' or 'you mumble your own name' or something.
Hope you don't mind my opinion. Again, the smut is really hot and i'm in total need of a cold shower after reading that, i just, donno, wanted to give you my two cents :)
Hope to see more smutty action from you.
All the best!
(from the cookie-less phone that will not allow logging in)
TiffDizzle chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Wow I'm floored! For your first smut this is beyond awesome and now I'm embarrassed of my own crappy smut lol. Damn girl you brought it! And I like how detailed it was, it seems as if you were troubled or uncomfortable writing it. If I could, I would give you a standing ovation, this is just fabulous, wonderful job!