Reviews for Victim number 16
TessaJo chapter 9 . 3/22
Your story was beautiful. I definitely felt the emotion in the last 2 chapters. It was surprisingly refreshing to have Charlie die and find peace after his ordeal. Every story I've read and favorited have left a piece of him destroyed after his kidnapping, torture...etc.

I hate to admit I love the Charlie whumping but this was the first story I've read where he finds true peace and I was immensely satisfied after finishing your you.
There are some grammatical errors that need fixing but overall, the story was beautiful.
Shirahia chapter 9 . 12/6/2014
Great story I enjoyed it for the most part. Although I have to agree with the other person suggesting a beta. There where some grammatical errors and misspelled words (like rapped when should'be been raped) that made me snicker when the scene should have been serious.
Another thing is that do you know what hurt/comfort means? It means a character (or multiple) goes through hurt in order to be comforted in the end. Now, I know whump is heavy on the hurt but there should still be comfort. This is not the case in this story, it starts with hurt and ends with hurt. I would suggest changing the genre to tradegy, because that is what this story is. The H/C is really misleading because it suggest that everything will be ok in the end. Given the fact that there isn't a character death warning this is almost cruel for the readers. If the genre would be tragedy it would be obvious that something bad is gonna happen. So please, could you change the genre or add a character death warning? Death can be a serious trigger and should always be warned about in fics.
But yeah, I really liked this idea and story, just wish it would have had a comfort styled ending.
nogod1215 chapter 9 . 6/13/2014
That was amazing and wonderfully writen. It made me cry so much. any story that can bring tears to the eyes, is a compelling one. Fantastic job! :-)
madnessdownunder2 chapter 9 . 6/5/2014
sad, but very well done!
kasey chapter 9 . 8/23/2013
I LOVED this. I have always wanted and tried to find a story like this one. GREAT JOB! U r a gifted writer. I even had little tears :P :) U should write more like this and actually gets more into the torture and have it a bit more graphic like write what they do to get a picture. :)
Rain of the Forest chapter 9 . 8/22/2013
HOW COULD YOU KILL CHARLIE!
ILUV ZAMMIE andDanTrixie chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
UH-OH! Poor Chuck! I hope Big Borther Don gets the bad guy, or kill him or her
Guest chapter 9 . 5/28/2013
Do you have a BETA? Your stories have the potential to be rock stars in this fandom, I mean it, you have great ideas for stories...but you rush everything in your stories. I am not saying your stories are bad because they are not at all! They are good. They just need to be cleaned up a little and please slow down. You are awesome to write in this fandom, esp in year 2013 when the show has been gone for a long time. Please continue to write in the future
Castiel-aotl chapter 9 . 5/16/2013
Why'd you make me cry?
cindythechef chapter 9 . 5/15/2013
I made a HUGE error while uploading this chapter I am so sorry. I just replaced what was there with the right file. I am so sorry :( My brain is in another place tonight :(
bienvenu chapter 9 . 5/15/2013
I dont get this last chapter...isn't it the same as the first chapter?
Guest chapter 8 . 5/15/2013
That was sad
Kwiff chapter 8 . 5/13/2013
Oh now thats just sad :-(

Nicely done.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
Ahhhh that was cute
Guest chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
Awesome. I can't wait for the next update.