Reviews for The Hand of Friendship
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 4/8
Very nice story. I'm glad that your story explored the similarities between the two women.
Elysea chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
(Oh, I didn't know about that off-screen moment. How adorable of Liv Tyler.)

I really like how you wrote this. Somehow it gives you the sense that all of their alikeness was always right there under your nose and you never realized it because you didn't think about getting them to spend some time together. Arwen's chain of thoughts is beautiful, because it's not stain with the common negative human feelings, like jealousy or envy; she looks (far) beyond that and that's pure elvish nature right there. Éowyn's reaction, on the other hand, is equally beautiful because it's realistic: she survived all along thanks to her weariness and as they say, 'old habits die hard'.

I'd have loved to see a scene like this, it just makes perfect sense. Thanks for writing this.
AlinaLotus chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Oh I love this. I truly feel that after everything was said and done Arwen and Eowyn would, as you say, have a lot in common. Eowyn might be human, but that doesn't make her any less wise or her sufferings any less, just as Arwen's aren't any more just because she's an Elf. I love the idea of them coming together and offering comfort to each other, as you've so eloquently shown here. I LOVE how instead of Arwen being jealous of Eowyn's affection for Aragorn, she appreciates it and can see that Eowyn can choose quite well where her heart is concerned. All in all very lovely! Thanks for sharing.
MegGenScull chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Yay! Their friendship is one of my biggest What Ifs? Awesome story :)
Mychele O'Carrik of Clonmel chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I loved it! Really lovely; I like the way u described how Eowyn is almost as old as her at heart, and u portrayed their characters spot-on. :3
God bless, Mychele
PennyOfTheWild chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I've always thought they'd be best friends!

-is there anything you 'can't' write?
quaff chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Consider expanding it. Would be an interesting fresh story. Thank you for writing it.
BlueBoxInTheSky chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Lovely fic, keep it up! There aren't many Arwen and Eowyn stories, and this one is really well written.
Purestrongpoem chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Great story.
Gerudo Desert chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Wow. I've never even thought about a friendship between Arwen and Eowyn, but the idea is quite alluring. Nice writing, too!