Reviews for Pongo: Bath Day
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Well done. I glad-hearted seeing you've continued this rather amusing and endearing Bro-mance between Regina and Pongo-who appears to be quite good at changing Regina and her life for the better, which raises the question: who's really taking care of whom?

An unexpectedly fun series so far, one I'm happy to have found.
BSwifty1997 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
I sob uncontrollably at that request to haha ;) I loved this.. I agree with your point of view too.. how could any one think regina would ever hurt henry.. and I love pongo defending regina too :)
BlueTigress chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Really sweet story! :D I want the same as you, one big happy family
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
aw...cute
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
hope u keep writing these there so good I adore pongo and regina
JLC63 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
More Pongo and Regina stories! These are hilarious. :)
Keela0o chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Yet another delightful read!
I am completely in love with your Pongo series. Yes. Loves it. And I agree, they would be an amazing family unit.
With love, and hope for many many more one shots to come.
Keela.
myfairdalek chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
GOD I love this! And I have a hankering for more! Moaaar! I absolutely love how Regina has proper conversations with Pongo! And how Pongo is towards Henry, and Swan! I am so looking forward to more of these one shots!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I. Love. This. The more one shots the better! I love Pongo. And I love Regina and Pongo and I didn't even hate Henry in this. I hope for more.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Fact: I like your Henry better than show Henry.
Second fact: you make me want more show Pongo!
Third fact: I agree with end note.
Fourth Fact: Once Upon a Time does wonders for your inner fan
Sheila Chiaroscura chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
These are cute! I love the Regina/Pongo dynamic, the way she acts towards him and talks to him is hilarious and sweet. It's about time Regina got someone who is completely on her side and defends her, hope you'll write more oneshots like this!
2FaceMyFate chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Great story. I like Pongo too. Its very cute and I like it to when Henry isn't a little shit.
AlexandriaVE chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
SO CUTE!
Trexkitten chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Pongo's awesome. I hope you write more. I like how the dog is starting to teach Swan and Henry some manners. :) also lol at your A/N
Hope6968 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013