Reviews for Killing Loneliness
Amanda chapter 1 . 5/18
That was so hot! Daryl Dixon Could come into my room I would not mind at all
krissyg49 chapter 1 . 3/1
I loved it. You wrote him perfectly, not too soft and wimpy. Not too angry and distant. Just right. I now must search your,other fics :)
Kashmir Winchester chapter 1 . 2/19
This is so effing amazing! And such detail! I took my time with reading this because I was enjoying it so damn much!
blackhawk68 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
This effectively fulfilled my OC/Daryl itch, not gonna lie. You wrote Daryl perfectly, by the way. It was brilliant. The extended denial phase is totally in character for him and the small bit about his scars and Rebeca's scars was awesome. And you wrote just enough about her background to give us a general outlook on who Rebeca is but didn't let it overcome the story. I loved the bits about Knowing!Maggie, Smug!Glenn, and Awkwardly!SomewhatInvolved!Matchmaking!Rick. Honestly, that last. I just have a lot of Rick Feels that, at times, overcome my Daryl Feels but this definitely put a rest to my Daryl Feels for a while. Which is good because I got shit I want to write and it's not Daryl-centric.
Sooner or later, I will be revisiting this, simply to read it again because it is that good and you are that much of a wonderful author.
Jessica chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Oh my, I don't know about other people but I loved this. I like that you gave them a little back story and they didn't just jump right into it after meeting for like a week. You gave them a real connection. They're both broken but don't want to feel it so they found comfort in eachother where no judgement is passed. I really enjoyed reading this. Good job. :)
cemmia chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Loved it!
DarylLover13 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
This was an amazing story. You kept Daryl in character and made it really sweet. Great job
jeanf chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Great story. Love your oc Rebecca. Her interactions with daryl so cute. Love the smut-wow! Please give us more! Perhaps expand their story?
Silent Nurse chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I really enjoyed reading this. Great job.
ChooseJoy chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Whaaaaat?! Holy hotness from hell. I did not even know you were a writer! I mean I should have known, from your awesome reviews. This was simply perfect. And frankly, I want more! More! More! No seriously, this should not be a one shot.

Now, I can't write. I am doomed. I am terrified that I will steal one of your amazing lines!

Also, I read this while I was babysitting. I mean the kids are asleep, but good lord! I needed a warning! this should have been read in the privacy of my bedroom!
Four.Letter.lie91 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
One of my new favorites :)
WayPastMyBedtime chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Oh, god, I loved this story. It's so cute and sexy at the same time. And I have to say Daryl was in perfect character which doens't always happen in ff-stories.
Jane chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Oh my goodness, that was...wow. Tender, sexy, funny, and a joy to read. I like your Daryl-not as tortured and halting as his TV alter ego, but still grouchy and short-tempered. I really like Rebecca; her strength and sass is appealing. Bravo! xoxoxoxoxoxo
histoirejolie chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
LOVED it. Sick with the flu and this is exactly what I needed! You write Daryl's dialogue SOOO well
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Omg I loved it! You should write more. I also love the title! Love HIM also. You have very good writing