Reviews for The French FryGreen Lantern Resurgence
Nogravitasatall chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Good job of filling in the blanks. I really enjoyed this
lexyloo chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Ashamed to say I had momentarily forgotten his line about him wearing the sexy black underwear she had bought him! Must go repent! Great choice of moment, loved everything about L&P shopping together. Especially loved the inclusion of the crispy fries - you're so good at combining and putting in all the shared moments and little details of the L&P relationship.
Osced chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Oh it really fits well with the episode. How Penny really was really trying. Especially loved the line with Penny not wanting to change Leonard. I never liked her reaction to what Priya did.

/Osced
FoxPhile chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Loved this! It's great to get a glimpse of L&P just being together, doing something simple and normal. But you infuse it with just the right amount of their unique humor. Both are wonderfully in character. I could see this play out in my mind. Really loved the ending. So great that Penny's not trying to change Leonard.
5Mississippis chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Aww! That was abslutely wonderful! Love how everything references to other episodes so we have just got ALOT of missing scenes! Well done! Lovely!
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Awww! They go shopping together, I love how you included the sexy black underwear - note: do not Google 'sexy black men's underwear'. But anyway, loved that reference, and how Leonard found slutty cop, and then the fries! So many fuzzies off the fries!

Great way to end the fic writing portion of Lenny Week, Little Lisbon!
zhalen565 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I love this, so many little links to the episodes and even joking about the fries, even though they ended but fighting in that one.
TerribleWaitress chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
God I loved this (all things with shopping get extra bonus points) I loved how you mentioned Green Lantern, and the fries, and got the sexy black underwear in! And that she wanted what she bought for him to be different from Priya and Stephanie. Fab!