Reviews for Hearts and Daggers
Robin Sparkles 666 chapter 31 . 10/7
Since it's that time of year again, you know I just had to reread this story! I like it even more now than I did when I first read it. You left off at such a high point in the story that I hope you decide to continue writing it sometime soon!
I Hope chapter 33 will be up soon
How come its not over because my phone says chapter 32 is the last one.
Amanda5Clifford chapter 32 . 3/17
When do you update again?
When are you going to post again?
Dav009 chapter 32 . 2/6
I absolutely love this story I can't wait for you to write more
penpal105 chapter 1 . 1/16
I thought the plot of this is Kat trying to bring back Michael's humanity.
musicluver246 chapter 32 . 11/17/2015
can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
I love this SO much. This story is really great and I can't wait to read more. Chapter 32 really left me on edge. I was hoping it wasn't going to end there. I really think this is great! Keep writing, you are really talented.
narugirl2003 chapter 19 . 10/25/2015
Enjoying the story so far! Only minor grammar issues but I'm really enjoying this!
wondersofthessia chapter 32 . 9/1/2015
This story is really good, and definitely intriguing. I've been reading this all day, and the anticipation for the next chapter is killing me.
teresamr1995 chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
Please Update soon I really love the story! :)
electrogirl88 chapter 32 . 8/22/2015
I absolutely love this story so far! I can't wait to read more and hope you update again soon :D
Robin Sparkles 666 chapter 32 . 8/9/2015
I hope you update soon! I only jut discovered this story after my last favorite one broke my heart lol. It's really wonderful. I honestly didn't think I'd like it that much but you surprised me. Keep up the good work, love.
morbidking06 chapter 32 . 7/8/2015
Don't rush honey, I know you'll strike gold again;)