Reviews for Hearts and Daggers
Susan Drakian chapter 31 . 6/20
THis story is awesome! I hope you continue! This is a short review but Its three in the morning(I started reading around 11pm) and i'm very tired and the most intelligent thing I can come up with is awesome. I'll probably pm a better review when I wake up
Seras Hawthorne chapter 31 . 6/5
Please continue the story. I'm curious to see what happens next. It's really good. Please update. :)
This is so suspenseful write soon please! Account on my d├ębut you must I can't leave without reading
BleedingJoyfulInsanity chapter 12 . 4/30
Loomis is a huge fucking asshole! I cannot believe he would do that to Kat, PERIOD, but, ESPEICALLY after she just woke up from being hit by a car! I hope Micheal kills him. Painfully and slowly!
noodlebot5000 chapter 1 . 4/24
I noticed this story on wattpad as well. I told the Arthur , hilariously their username is emmymyers, that the story looked familiar. I can't believe people.
This however is my favorite story, rock on dood.
RKF22 chapter 31 . 4/23
Well done its alright to take your time RL comes first can't wait for more
Eowyn628 chapter 11 . 4/23
I knew it...I knew Michael and Kat were Emmy's parents! Nice twist!
Eowyn628 chapter 5 . 4/23
Ooh I love the inner conflict Michael has...this is a really good story!
shinobipopcorn chapter 30 . 4/21
It took me two days to read everything, but I really like this story so far (even though I've never seen the Halloween remakes). You've managed to make me not hate Loomis, which I usually end up doing when he shows up. Emmy is adorable and I love the chapters in her POV. I hope you keep writing.
NashaeBaby chapter 30 . 3/5
Yay! New chapter! I love this story
Please make chapter 31
Please make chapter 31
i'm curious what does michael look like? plese tell me,,,, cause i imagine he's like demon in vampire diaries wkwkwk,, i like ur story really
Please update