Reviews for Revelations
This story answered some questions I had about the Episode it's based on...really enjoyed reading it
MarionArnold chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
The betrayal Atlestan felt, and his guilt of the thrice denial, needed this type of attention - loved this.
xraygirl66 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
This was beautifully written. I have read it several times. In light of the finale, and the upcoming season 2...it makes me happy! I hope that you write some more Ragnar and Athelstan.
theoneandonly44444 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
this was so cute:)
hola chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Wow... I LOVE THIS, I love how Athelstan prays for the men, for god to accepted them, even though their not Christen. He not a hypocrite, like some priest at this time, who preach love but think there better then other people.
btg chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
The kiss was the best!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Great read. You really captured Athelstan's inner struggle and I loved the interaction between him and Ragnar
Viking fan chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I LOVED this fic! Great follow up and your characterization of our lovely guys was spot on. I also loved the writing style and language. If they continued the episode this is how I'd want it to be. Well maybe add an actual bed. LOL! But really this was great. hope you write more for the show.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013