Reviews for The Several Snogs of Severus Snape
Stunning Sunset chapter 19 . 1/21
Haha, this was fun!
SaiyaCat chapter 13 . 9/12/2016
So Fucking Creepy!(shudderindiscust) Poor Severus! Always Gettin Snoged Against his Will.
Shelle007 chapter 18 . 7/27/2016
Severus and Hermione are my OTP, but I enjoyed reading the rest of these too :) A fun read!
tinapo85 chapter 19 . 7/21/2016
I found this to be a beautiful character study. Some of the chapters were a bit odd but overall it really conveys what Severus went through in life with a beautiful simplicity.
vbt22220 chapter 19 . 5/13/2016
i admit, that i never, ever enjoyed reading a story like this ever!
vbt22220 chapter 13 . 5/13/2016
severus, you never cease to prove that you are a slytherin... though i always enjoy it when you do...
Claude Amelia Song chapter 19 . 11/26/2015
Nice work
excessivelyperky chapter 19 . 10/15/2015
Awww...how sweet! Gotta love those canaries. Or else.

Nicely done.
excessivelyperky chapter 18 . 10/14/2015
At last! A kiss that he chose, and which is returned willingly and knowingly. Yay!
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 10/13/2015
I love that experiment in Wrackspurt removal, and it seems to have been successful, if only temporarily.

And one offers best wishes to Sybill and Xenophilius-I bet the Wrackspurts are fleeing like mad from that Tower!
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 10/11/2015
Oh, how I wish that Rowling had such a scene in her works; what a pity Poppy couldn't do anything about the bullies, both living and dead, that have made Snape's life such hell.
excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 10/11/2015
This reminds of the old joke where a girl comes up to a teacher and breathily says, "I would do *anything* to pass that test, sir..."

And then he bows down and adds in a husky whisper..."STUDY".
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 10/10/2015
Well, at least he got *something* out of Narcissa for putting himself in hell with the Headmaster's death.

But as ever, he never ranks first with anyone. Draco is far more important to her than anyone else, and Snape's sacrifice is welcome.
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 10/8/2015
Oh, dear Jesus, are there no potions that require toad ingredients? (shudder).
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 10/8/2015
Aw. And he should enjoy the positive attention from Molly, it's all he's ever going to get.