Reviews for Don't Tell Me To Stop
MarbleWolf chapter 30 . 1/6
wow. coming from someone who is 4 years clean of self harm. this story was spot on. very well done and I definitely understood many things from this story. relapses happen and things get tough but this story shows you can get past them. very well done.
DaylightDark chapter 30 . 11/14/2019
Wow, this was amazing!
dnofsunshine chapter 30 . 6/9/2019
I had to pause in reading this because you followed the manga and I only recently picked up the manga (shame on me, I know), so... I had to read the Kyoto trip before I could continue. XD I really loved this story so much, it felt so real to me, and even though Rin and Yukio frustrated the hell out of me for a little while I'm glad they made up at the end. I'm a sucker for a good pair of bros, and combine that with angst, well, you've earned a favorite from me. XD

I remember reading this story when you first were posting years ago, and I never got around to finishing it, and shame on me again for doing that, lol. Thank you for sharing such a raw story. Reading it gave me a sense of hope. :)
dnofsunshine chapter 15 . 6/2/2019
I really appreciate the atla reference! XD
dnofsunshine chapter 14 . 6/2/2019
I like that this chapter ended on a light note.
Guest chapter 30 . 2/4/2019
That honestly was one of the best fanfics I’ve ever read. I actually cried but that might just be because I’m oversensitive and I could relate.
Ashlynn712 chapter 1 . 12/5/2018
Great job on the first chapter. This is exactly how I feel!
OtakuMei chapter 30 . 11/21/2018
I loved this fanfic. I can’t say I can relate, I’ve never done anything like that, but I really enjoyed it. I enjoyed reading about how some people may think and perhaps a way to talk to them owo.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/9/2018
Obviously, it's a serious topic, one I've dealt with for many years, but at the same time, I can't stop fucking laughing because of how stubborn Bon and Rin are, and how IC it is. Maybe I'm still a lil fucked in the humor department, though.
Guest chapter 30 . 3/8/2018
this was amazing
Flaming eyeball chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
WHY IS IT OVER IT WAS SO GOOOOOOD WAAAAAAAAAAH BABY WANT MORE DEPRESING STORY THAT MAKES HIM SAD AND HAPPY AT THE SAME TIME WAAAAAAAAAAH
TOO-MANY-FANDOMZ chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
R̤̈Ë̤Ä̤DT̤̈Ḧ̤Ï̤SÖ̤NẄ̤Ä̤T̤̈T̤̈P̤̈Ä̤DAnd it was fricking amazing. Brilliantly written and full of angst WELL DONE
Guest chapter 13 . 7/17/2017
Great job Yukio
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2017
Woah I only just now noticed that this has 30 chapters I thought this was a oneshot what
ShipMasterMagic666 chapter 16 . 1/12/2017
peroxide gets blood out of clothes