Reviews for Daydream Believer
PlotbunnyChariot chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Awesome! Nice twist at the end, and an interesting potential relationship I'd never thought of. :)
DragonsRme chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
aww it was all a dream Poor Riley nice story though :)
four-nostril chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Easy to sympathise with Riley. He'll be writing fanfiction next! I like how the plausible slowly gives way to the unlikely (about where uhura starts to praise him?) and just gets worse until the reader can realise what's going on juuust before he "wakes up".
murphycat chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Cute and I loved that Kevin was the hero
Schematization chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
This is an absolute gem! Completely and totally!

It's so rare to find any story that has Riley in it and this is just wonderful. You've caught the little seen man brilliantly in this. That Irish rogue and his obvious dreams of wanting to be the great hero for all, especially Christine. All those novels and movies he must have running through his head as youngster that lead to the life on the 'Enterprise' are still quite alive and well in the young man. It's good to see!

The reaction of the crew through the dream was delightful, even Spock applauding. Wouldn't we all love to think that green blooded Frigidaire would actually stop and applaud us for something! Anything! Even in a dream it must have been wonderful for our Riley. Almost better than Kirk!

This maybe a one shot, but its a great one and I hope you do more based on this notion of the lesser used characters. So many seem to have forgotten Riley over the years from the TOS so it's good to know that he is still being kept alive and well in stories like this.

Hope you do more like this for us Star Trek TOS fans with possibly Riley or maybe other Trek characters that rarely see the light any more!

Keep having fun with it!

-Schematization