Reviews for You Will Know Our Names
Unformal Sorrelle chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Interesting. I never thought I'd find something on monster politics and well, here it is! Very good idea. I like it a lot actually. Certainly makes me think!
Vykktor chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Very nice. I think I enjoyed this even more than Legacy. The interaction between the Superbosses was quite enjoyable. I personally would've liked to see more of Ancient Daedal, but oh well. That's just a personal preference. Also, I would've like a better explanation of why Shimmering Forte shimmers in the first place. Other than that, I loved it. I definitely enjoyed Despotic Arsene's behaviors.
On a completely unrelated note, You Will Know Our Names is probably one of the best, if not the best, Xenoblade themes out there.
TenshiNoAkuma chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Every story I've read from you has been a fascinating read, and this one's no different. There's a kind of quiet reverence in the way the named monsters speak to each other that I particularly enjoyed. Ceremonious, when the occasion comes. It's always interesting, seeing things from a different perspective than the one we're given in game. I really enjoyed reading this!