Reviews for Try
Sato-San chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I love the song you based this off of, and listening to it now I can so picture it as a tribute to Naruto, Sasuke, and Itachi's relationship. My only complaint is that the lyrics themselves weren't in the story (I don't know who told you that you had to take them out, because there are song-fics with song lyrics in them all over this site, and everyone else seems to doing it).

A very tragic but lovely piece. Keep up the good work.
KM10 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Oh...wow. This was really sad, but Itachi/Sasuke/Naruto in a nutshell. This song is perfect for them. I like your name for them, 'ItaNaruSasu bromantic triangle'. (X Now I'm wondering if maybe you could do a NaruSasu? Only, you know...not brotherly? (;
krakonfive chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Another great songfic. How many of these will you do? You're really good at them!

I like how you managed to touch on all the issues that affected the trio deeply, especially the complicated Itachi/Sasuke relationship, which I found tragic with the fratricide and all. And yes, I too find the Naru/Sasu fixation slightly unhealthy, but then again the two didn't have normal lives to build respectable relationships either...