Reviews for Last Friday Night
Lizzie Lake chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
THis is AWESOME! Funniest thing I've read all month. I don't know if you take requests or not, but do you think you could do a Sasuke-centered 'Let It Go' (from Frozen) parody?
eenayde chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
OMG this is so funny!
JustFabulous chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
That...was epic. Just amazingly epic. I couldn't stop laughing xD My favorite lines were these two: 'Lee just found a weird tattoo
And a hickey, and a bruise?!'
I have no idea why but I just lost it there.
Awesome D.T chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Um . . . . I found some pants on my rooftop today morning. Maybe Shikamaru's?
AWESOME!
ANARCHY chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Alright... I think I found Tenten. She's spray painting the Hokage faces. Like Naruto did when he was twelve. Still drunk (or possibly a massive hangover).

Apart from that, no such luck on my part.
IOIO chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
OMG !
THAT WAS HILARIOUS !
I GIVE YO A 10000000000000000000000000/10
EXCELLENT!
CookiesWithStyle chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Omg awesome song XD
Alex chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Thought I'd go hunting this down after seeing your note to somebody about it in 'Signed', and I'm SO glad I did.

I had to recover for 5 minutes or so so I could write the review...LOL, funniest thing I've ever read, hands down! XD
LesMislover2013 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I JUST DIED LAUGHING! PAHAhAHhhAAAAAAHHHHAAAAHHHHAA! LOOL AWESOME SAUCE! :D
Sato-San chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
After reading this, I had to recover for a few minutes before I could write the review. That's how hard I was laughing.

This is a hilarious parody, and it almost reminds me of an omake or something. Considering the strict construct of the song, you really nailed it with the characters' personalities and names, too.

Well done! - Sato
Sara-hime chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
This has got to be THE funniest thing I have ever read...seriously, how did you come up with this? I was crying by the end of it, I was laughing so hard! Good work! ;D
Dorylus chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
elli-sofia chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Totally made me smile:) and snicker too, hihi;D
hopinstool chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
lol! could you make a parody of one direction's kiss, except it's sung by naruto and the other boys. almost all of them, please?! good parody, too!
perseus2247 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013