Reviews for Mein Bruder, Es Tute mi Lied
ViolentHappyChick chapter 1 . 8/16
You know your story title says, 'my brother, I'm sorry it', in German right?
Shiori Kudo chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
What does the title mean? The same question applies to the German phrases that you used.
Edward0Elric chapter 2 . 2/18/2015
Please update this one! Its a great story!
pinkittwice54 chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
PLEASE UPDATE THIS! i HAVE TO READ MORE, THIS IS SOO GOOD! I MIGHT CRY, DON'T DO THIS TO ME!
135355 chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
*brofist* germancest fangirl, hell yea!
hatsunekiku chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
O pllleeeeaaase continue it pleeeaaase pwespwesepwese
FadingEcho12193 chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
i know for a fact that you can post smut and stuff on this site you just have to change the rating of the story to M and if you did end up moving too a diff site can you sen me the link please i reallly liek this story :3
freefall-gypsy chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
plz plz plz update this story even if you do it over on Ao3,

also a request if you can't do it I understand but could you find someone to do it if you can not? the request is Harry Potter/Hetalia Xover have harry be the Personification of Whales who went missing (he got turned into an infant & his Memories blocked by Albus Dumbledore or as I call him Dumb enough to F**k a Door. and given to the potters for the sake of the prophecy which is real or fake you can choose) include evil manipulative Dumbledore Weasly female & Percy, Dumbledore dislike/bashing whichever you prefer; Whales/Harry beating up America for calling him an English midget before the other Personifications realize Harry is Whales, slash pairings and whatever else you can think of.

this request was inspired by Harry is a Personification fics & harry is Ianto torchwood fics.
Sleepery chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
I don't want that pairing but I await your update, I would accept the pairing if it was just in a overlyprotective brother way though... in other news I LOVE THIS OMG JACK IS PRUSSIA YOUR JUST LIKE ME YOU MADE A SMALL unreal CONNECTION OMG OMG OMG OMG NOT ALONE ANY 3
2-lazy-2-login chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Please make a new chapter! I love it when they crossover Hetalia and Jack and they don't make that many!
Jazz's Girl chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
MORE!
PhantomBowtie chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
This is interesting, I'd definitely want to read more!
anonymous1 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
This sounds very interesting. Please continue it.
PCheshire chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
please continue? it's an awesome story
TinyOwlStar chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
It would be nice to see it continued some day since it seems like a pretty interesting story so far. Good luck on your future projects!