Reviews for Hero Time
Martin III chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Great little yarn. You capture the spirit of the Nopon just right; everything they do here feels both authentic and entertaining. I particularly guffawed at Riki's irreverent reaction to the chief identifying the Monapon, and the poetically described revel following Riki pronouncing himself the "true Heropon" is a delight. The line '"Riki no be bribed! Not even with tasty fish!" suggested Riki.' is still another example of your knack for creating consistently solid humor.

The story resolution is perhaps not too surprising, but certainly fitting, and despite Riki's remark I have to say that Reyn's little speech wasn't out-of-character. Reyn isn't a deep thinker, but he has enough honesty and self-awareness to make simple observations like that.
Vykktor chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Once again, I find one of your works incredibly enjoyable. Keep up the great work!
TenshiNoAkuma chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Haha, you really have the party banter, especially Riki and Reyn, down pat. I can just imagine Reyn having to act as the big guy to keep angry nopon apart and just being so jaded to it after dealing with Riki for so long. I especially loved this exchange in the beginning:

"Of all the stupid problems I have to solve, I never thought I'd have to fight off dangerous animals to bust a Nopon drugs ring," said Reyn.
"You should never underestimate Nopon," Dunban warned him, "They're capable of anything."

Great story, great writing! I enjoyed it a lot.