Reviews for Starting Over
nina chapter 11 . 9/20
I love your story! Why have you abandoned it?
Stupid just stupid Ron took a stone arm to the head to save Harry So this story make no sence.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/15/2015
Love this story, I wish there was some more chapters!
Crossxx chapter 11 . 6/7/2015
more please
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 11 . 5/29/2015
great chapter. plz update
izwan chapter 11 . 5/27/2015
I've read this story from back to back. All I can say is that there's not a lot improvement in the way you write. Run-off sentences, random switching between first and third person perspective, OOC characters. It's like I'm reading a totally different franchise which happens to share the same character name as Harry Potter.

I'm okay with character bashing as long as it is done in a tasteful way. Can't find it in here. In this story, it seems that the bashing was done mostly out of hatred, not because of there is any legitimate reason to do so. You need to come up with a better excuse to do so. There's a lot stories in here that did the bashing better. You can refer to them.

Hope this review won't dampened your spirit. As a reader, I simply want you to do better.
Haruhibunny chapter 11 . 5/27/2015
Yay! You updated!

Nice chapter. I noticed that Harry skipped over that fact that the basilisk's fang stabbed him and that Fawkes had to use his tears to save Harry. Is his family ever going to find that out?

Keep up the good work and update soon!
jenn008 chapter 11 . 5/26/2015
Update soon!
dead for life chapter 11 . 5/25/2015
Pretty good story so far, keep up the good work and hope to see more chapters soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/25/2015
A awesome story
ShadowKnight000 chapter 11 . 5/25/2015
Great so far, I cant wait for the next chapter
Anonymous chapter 11 . 8/29/2014
Krum with Fleur and Harry? Or Luna.
Please continue!
PotterPuppetPal chapter 6 . 6/27/2014
*reads last review* AND my last review was not proof read properly. An example of why it is important to go over anything before posting, some things will slip through as long as you correct them when you notice them. I like the way this story is going and the premise of it so I wish you luck in continuing it. Also no walls of text it makes it hard to read. Paragraphs are important.

Best Wishes,
PotterPuppetPal chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
I mean this in no way to be a flame (if it comes across as one I apologise but I swear I don't mean it to be). There are a couple things that I think you could maybe work on for future reference. I've noticed that sometimes the point of view changes. Maybe work on just keeping it in third person. There are some punctuation problems as well. Just a few that I noticed are ill instead of I'll amongst others. Capitalisation is actually really important fro names and locations. Perhaps check locations names as well, Shrieking Shack instead of shrinking shack. Grammar is also important. Work on some of the sentence structures a little more. This would help make it -the story- flow more for readers. Chat speak is not okay. Try not to use it, and write out the full words, you not u. Proof reading before uploading is important as these can be picked up. If you are struggling maybe invest in finding a beta reader to help you out.
Fulcano chapter 7 . 6/21/2014
In Fluer's letter to Harry the name of the tournament is the "Triwizard Tournament" the goblet of fire is only used to choose the champions for the tournament