Reviews for Promising Tomorrows
Brilliant work!
tanithlipsky chapter 8 . 12/25/2014
cool
nancyozz chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
Just read this all the way thru and I hope you update soon...I'm really liking it
kali rogers chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
Lol, an octopus! this was great :) thanks for the update (do more please)
Ash-Varnei chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
Heh I love it when Tony surprises people with his competence. I also adore the maria-tony friendship thing going on. :) More would be amazing.
dragonball256 chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
Great job so far, we need to see some of the other avengers soon though.
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 7 . 5/5/2014
Sweet little chapter lol. Please update soon :D
nancyozz chapter 7 . 5/5/2014
So glad you are still writing this...glad to see a fanfic with a (somewhat) mature Tony handling delicate situations plus I love your writing for the tony/pepper relationship...will try to wait patiently for next chapter
Ash-Varnei chapter 7 . 5/4/2014
I really enjoyed this chapter, especially maria and the phil reference. Even if updates are rare, I look forward to them. :)
Toni chapter 6 . 3/1/2014
This fic is really good! Thoroughly enjoyed Tony's interaction with Betty and Jane and his reasons for trying were even more hilarious ! Really hope you continue this :)
CMDRHill chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
Please update!
Love,
Jane
Guest chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
Very Good, I will enjoy reading further
Marauderette96 chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
I really love your take on the post-Avengers story so far and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Sello chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
this fic omg please please update! and I can't wait for the other characters to appear awh.
Sello chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
oh my gosh, I've always pictured these three (plus bruce) being science nerds together it's so sweet awh. ') I love the characterization this fic is awesome!.