Reviews for EnCounters 1: Counterintuitive
mychakk chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
Been rereading this (as I do it regularly *shrugs*:) I just love this series) and just wanted to tell you that Sherlock's inner dialogue about calling his encounter with Molly love making etc always makes me giggle especially his "initiate penetration" that he switches to "fuck you silly" lol. Now I just have this image of their first sexual encounter when he *does* say that and Molly just collapses in a fit a of giggles to which he if course pouts and acts all wounded-male-pride while Molly still giggles XD

Hot and in character and lovely! :)
captainhookcaptainfreedom chapter 1 . 1/19/2017
Oh good god this was beautiful! The sex was wonderful. And despite it being supremely sexy, it was still very Sherlock and Molly. You write Sherlock wonderfully! And it was also very sweet despite the heavy smut!
SickularDalit chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
And now at 7 in the evening I want bacon & eggs. Damn!
EmPeggster chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
this is one of the bestest sherlolly fictions I have ever read. Thank you for writing and sharing thus. Very romantic and hot!
LynDea chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Loved it, as always
Eziza chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Oh this was very nice. Could you possibly write a nice free chapters dealing with how Sherlock felt having Molly around so much?

Thank you!
LadydeBalliol chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Naughty, but nice. ;)
Nauticalmass chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Steamy.
Wackelda chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Holy moly! Fan-freaking-tastic! This was my last Sherlolly on my crazy long list to read, and it's been a disappointing last few, but MAN. This did NOT disappoint! *favoriting*
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Your sherlock is so in character! Bravo, loved it!
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I loved it! Off to read more!
Rocking the Redhead chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Oh my that was beyond hot! Bravo dear
Poodle warriors chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This was wonderful- so good!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Loved it babe!
Kathmak chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Wow! That was freakin' awesome! SO hot. Loved Sherlock's and Molly's inner monologues. You really had Sherlock down to a tee! Great Sherlolly smut.