Reviews for Applied Cultural Anthropology, or
Foxy-Floof chapter 4 . 21h
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

Draco is a filthy, sour little stain on the elbow of J.K. Rowlings' literary creation.
Foxy-Floof chapter 2 . 22h
OMG, Badass Granger, here we COME!

*fanfare of silver trumpets, glass fifes, and brass kettledrums*
Newtinmpls chapter 18 . 7/23
Strong chapter ending.

This is an interesting story, I alternate between thinking that she's a but over the top and nodding thoughtfully.

Kind of wish she liked Neville a bit more
tmw when abandoned.

REEEEEEEEEEE
Anonymouse chapter 18 . 7/10
The premier dark hermoine fanfiction on this website. I have read hundreds of stories with this premise, and this one is hands down better than any single one of them.

It's only downside is that it isn't complete, and may never be at this rate.
queenfirst chapter 3 . 7/8
dayum
queenfirst chapter 2 . 7/8
lmao i love snapes purposeful tuning out of Draco. also slytherin hermione is a total badass. love it.
palmtreehead chapter 18 . 7/8
Got to admit I don't like Hermione being occasionally kind of mean and on a Brit-pick note Brits (and Australians like me) say 'mum' not 'mom'. But I also have to say this is an interesting AU and your logic behind the various changes in the characters makes sense, Hermione is ambitious and she'd certainly have to toughen up to survive in Slytherin. Also enjoying your 'good' slytherins Blaise, Daphne and 'Millie' - again I think their characterisation in this story is quite clever and I loved how you portrayed the Grangers cultural immersion, particularly at Borgin and Burkes. Thanks for sharing!
Catatonic Symphony chapter 1 . 7/6
I just want to know if Tom Riddle is going to be appearing again! If he doesn't, I'm discarding this story. (Which will obviously happen if it's discontinued). I think the last you could do is answer our inquiries about it.
Pat chapter 18 . 7/4
I've read a few good stories that I've bookmarked recently - but none as good as this one. I'll bookmark this one and check back in a few years to see if you've added to it. I think your readers will want to know whether the appearances of Tom Riddle are physical, or figments of Hermione's imagination. Or, has she become a Horcrux? After all, she did commit manslaughter in self-defense (if not something that *would* legally be classified as murder) in the presence of Tom's spirit and the "murdered" diary. Of course everyone would also be interested in her future interactions with Harry, Ron, Neville, and her housemates, as well as Dumbledore and Snape. I'll hope that inspiration strikes you, and free time for writing appears!
NocturnWitch chapter 18 . 7/3
This is my very favorite story, and I love you for sharing with us! I hope I don't die before you finish it! or you for that matter.
Ainulindale of Arda chapter 18 . 6/30
After a longish break I got back to reading fanfics, and your new (for me, they are not so new for other readers ;) chapters were a fantastic gift! Thank you for sharing your wonderful story with us.
Regis chapter 18 . 6/24
Downloaded this yesterday. Great story, amazing detail, and it was an amazing comfort to read today while waiting for the cardio doc to decide what if anything they might be able to do for my mom. Thanks
JaeHufflepuff777 chapter 18 . 6/24
Really loving this! I hope you update soon! I love how you've written Hermione in Slytherin! Keep up the good work!
Korisovra chapter 2 . 6/24