Reviews for Applied Cultural Anthropology, or
brnicholas chapter 19 . 12/6
I have greatly enjoyed this story and wonder where you are going with it. So far it has been great fun and Hermione is definitely turning into a Slytherin. I'm not sure if she is heading toward being evil or not. It is clearly a possibility but I hope not.

Thank you for the entertainment.

Nicholas
Divergent4Everdeen chapter 19 . 12/5
Awesome! Can't edit for the next chapter!
stevesgaming87 chapter 19 . 12/4
Where my next chapter at is be is?
lol, I'm pretty sure hermoionie is more racist than 95% of slitherin house
AN: Next chapter shouldn't take as long.

lies :(
so stupid, blackmailing somebody as obviously evil as hermoionie
"Every time we see you again, you've grown so much."

I used to wonder if all magic schools open to muggleborns were boarding schools, and if so whether that represented an intentional separation from their homes for a bit of cultural wizard-washing, like back when america opened a bunch of semi-manditory boarding schools in an effort to force the integration of their aboriginal population
"Every time we see you again, you've grown so much."

Is the title of this fanfiction inspired by a Stanley Kubrick film?
NataliaRomanoff chapter 19 . 11/29
I just found this story yesterday, and am now really hoping there's more coming down the line! :)
"What?" Hermione asked. "This isn't some kind of club that anybody can join.

just like blood purity. wow much slithern so voldermort
Now, that is an interesting turn of events, at least concerning Harry's character development. In general, I really like your story and I hope you will keep updating it as it is a real treat to read! Keep the good work up and I hope that your muse will stay close by :)
good lord, hermoionie certainly became awfully uppity all of a sudden. is this going to replace her crusade to destroy the house-elves?
Avallyn Black chapter 19 . 11/28
I'd love to add you to my favourites and follows, since your story is absolutely amazing! (I'm really looking forward to the next chapter and the rest of hermiones story)
Unfortunately there's a bit of a bug with login right now, so you'll just have to mentally add one to the tally of people favouriting your story ;-)
seriously, one of the best AUs I've read in a long time (and I read a lot of fanfiction)
good treatment of Lockhart, less goofy incompetence than cannon, explained him teaching, actual preparation etc
3,072 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »