Reviews for Applied Cultural Anthropology, or
AngelForm chapter 19 . 7/14
A good story. Shame to see it died on a cliffhanger.
DLFangrill chapter 19 . 7/10
Yessss! OMG this is so good! I would never have the idea of having a Slytherin Hermione before, this is just pure perfection! The character development, the interactions and events, how u managed to follow the plot without loopholes. What I liked most about this is how the characters all have flaws (many have failed to do that for the MCs) and it makes all of them come alive, as if actually people with real personalities and characteristics!
I’ll be looking forward to reading the next chapter! Please keep up the BRILLIANT work!
*:.。. o()o .。.:*
Son of a Muse chapter 19 . 7/8
Oh my gosh, this is SO GOOD! I hope you release a new chapter soon! I need to see this finished, it’s too amazing to not be!
y1fellas chapter 19 . 7/8
“Next chapter shouldn’t take as long.”

I’ve been betrayed so many times I just don’t feel it anymore. My heart is only scars now.
aquillamythos chapter 19 . 7/4
This was AMAZING! Such a different take on the Hermion In Slytherin story!
amyrlinengineer chapter 19 . 7/2
Loved this story. I do wish we got so far to see Hermione actually fall in love with the cruiciatis curse though. Thanks for much for sharing
Well, I'm starting to dislike Hermione a bit, and I'm a bit surprised that Harry wouldn't object to Hermione's rant about him getting all that he wants, but I guess that kinda makes sense.
I picked up your story from the HP fanfic recs board on reddit and now I'm so sad it's looking abandoned? Hopefully you'll come back to it soon.
I See... a Grim! Or at least an Obliviate in Harry's near future..
Very good but I WANT TO READ MORE! It's been almost a year now. Where are the other parts?
agnostic-reader chapter 19 . 6/24
Hi :) I'm really invested in this story and I just want to know if you're still going to finish it? It doesn't matter if it will take years. I just want to know if you're going to finish it or if it's discontinued. I know you have a life, but please tell me if this isn't going to be updated ever because I keep checking on it. Thank you :)
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 6/23
Millie shows a lot of sense, and Hermione should cultivate that, and her. Though compared to a Dementor, a thestral is hardly anything to worry about, really. At least she's already perfecting her Glare of Death (it's good enough to make Draco pay attention, so yeah, it's getting there).

Justin needs to practice-at Eton, he would be expected to realize yes-you-suck-at-Latin-declensions-*now*-so-jolly-well-practice-already-eh? So he should sigh and whine a smidge, and keep trying till he gets it.

Actually, memory *can* be a tape recorder for the right person (like my Great-Aunt Lillie, who could literally remember what my dad and Aunt Nell had for breakfast and what they wore six months later. I have a little bit of that if I really try for it, but for her it was automatic). But yes, different people have different kinds of memory; no doubt Harry can remember where the Snitch was in a game differently than say, Ron would. And some people have memories for sight, or for sound, or even for touch or smell).

But Hermione is right about the hippogriff (though granted, Draco really was an idiot for not listening to Hagrid, lots of kids are idiots and don't listen to teachers before doing something dangerous, hello Ron and Harry, talking to you).
Lilian chapter 19 . 6/18
Damn it, why did you have to discontinue at such a dissatisfying moment?! :(

Great fic though.
Trinket97 chapter 19 . 6/17
Started this thinking it was finished. Brilliant fanfiction and I hope you come back to it some day.
DeathSkittles chapter 19 . 6/17
Omg this cliffhanger. Please update soon, this story is so good.
3,198 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »