Reviews for Applied Cultural Anthropology, or
you-may-call-me-V chapter 19 . 11/20
shouldnt take too long eh?awesome story, very sad it seems to be abandoned
Jas Rys chapter 19 . 11/11
fuuuuuuccckkkk
i freaking love this and its bound to be discontinued
ughhhh. i just found this gem and its been a while since youve updated and i wont know how this will go. hope youll continue this someday
Diametrik chapter 4 . 11/8
I can't tell if Malfoy is stupidly lucky or uncharacteristically wily in leaving the diary for Hermione to take.

Adding such nuance to Lockhart also feels pretty strange, considering he is such a simple character in canon. I guess you have to warp his character a bit since you're portraying Hermione as competent and her canon crush on him wouldn't make sense if he was as how he was in canon.
MareAlba chapter 19 . 10/16
I generally try to stay away from stories that haven't been updated in a while but I couldn't help myself with this one. Unfortunately, I yet again fell in love with a story that seems to have been dropped. I really do hope that you pick this back up one day because I love the characterization, your writing style, and the changes you made to the story. This gave us a glimpse of what could have been and I'm hooked!
Archer8 chapter 1 . 10/7
Trust Snape to end a pick me up for a 12yo on an anecdote about torture. Smol fluffy Hermione is the scariest thing any of them have ever seen and they don’t know it yet
MotekElm chapter 19 . 9/12
I love the Monty Python reference.
I hope this story gets contained one day. it's very good
MotekElm chapter 10 . 9/12
MotekElm chapter 9 . 9/12
excellent!
I disagree with the reviewer who says Hermione wins too easily. she had it tough, and scrapes by, like HP in the books, but with more study, as fitting.
I like this characterization of Lockhart better than canon, as it is way more realistic/plausible.
great job, to the author!
MotekElm chapter 5 . 9/12
yes! I love Hermione's new mentor
MotekElm chapter 2 . 9/11
excellent. I love a good revenge
ChaoPP chapter 1 . 9/10
I like!
xSouh chapter 19 . 9/7
Alguien vivo…?
Dobby-chan5 chapter 19 . 8/10
This was really good. Thank you for sharing!
r chapter 19 . 8/8
Amazing chapter as always!
Really enjoyed this book, interesting to see the favoritism from a different perspective, stuff I've noticed is unfair but never really followed back to its conclusion, also interesting to see events when only bits and pieces are known from the other side.
3,640 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »