Reviews for Applied Cultural Anthropology, or
anon chapter 19 . 11/17/2023
i started reading this fic a few years ago and it's still one of my favorite fanfictions of all time. i really like everybody's characterization and especially how hermione's parents are fleshed out (as they rarely are even in fics where they appear). i understand that a slytherin hermione is ooc but she retains enough of the canon hermione-ness that it seems plausible and doesn't feel unrealistic. although, to be fair, i'm pretty forgiving of ooc-ness when it comes to female MC power fantasy kind of stories (i'm biased""), especially if it's consistent.

oh, and that part where she's in tom's memories and tom very obviously defends dumbledore? slow clap. love it. perfect. look at this manipulative little shit. how slytherin. love it. how could you ever think he's a Bad Guy when he acts like this? muah, chef's kiss
Fiona.Lane chapter 18 . 10/17/2023
多么希望我能够看到后续
Pandamega chapter 1 . 10/4/2023
Oh this story is so good, i wish i knew what happened next
MissMikaelsonForbes chapter 2 . 9/27/2023
I find it quite interesting how you portrait the Slytherin's house dynamics and the hierarchy there. It's really quite smart, logical and so much fun to read.
evattude chapter 3 . 9/24/2023
Go hermione
evattude chapter 2 . 9/24/2023
Interesting
live.small.joys chapter 19 . 9/16/2023
I love this story— so much. This is really well done. I really hope there is an update coming— but regardless, I’ll be coming back for re-reads. I hope you are still sharing your writing talent and creative mind with the world— even if it’s not here. Best wishes:)
Efloresco chapter 9 . 7/17/2023
That was a really fresh rake, damn what an interesting story.
Efloresco chapter 8 . 7/16/2023
Knowing Hermione's being groomed by a 50 y/o psychopath really puts a damper on the whole situaton.
clarelissy chapter 19 . 7/14/2023
Thank you for this amazing story! I’ve been enjoying it a lot!
Efloresco chapter 6 . 7/11/2023
Blinky the basilist..
Efloresco chapter 5 . 7/11/2023
Damn. Tom actually being manipulative instead of just vaguely charming. Nice.
Efloresco chapter 4 . 7/10/2023
I'm only a bit into it but fuck me your competent Lockheart is compelling. Truly an amazing teacher you've written yourself there.
HalfBlood Prince chapter 1 . 7/8/2023
Harry x Hermione ?
qing nu chapter 19 . 6/24/2023
This is really a great story, Wish to see an update
Harry what a little shit bah
Let's Just say that Draco Is Hermione first follower ahah