Reviews for Applied Cultural Anthropology, or
Glumski chapter 19 . 9/21
Wow, this story is pretty amazing! I love how much sense Hermione's character development makes; she starts out completely in-character and evolves in a far more ruthless and rational direction that is completely sensible from her standpoint. Most Slytherin!Hermione stories just turn her into a Cruciatus-loving Dark Lady by the powers of emission and Tom Riddle's genitals (or something). This however... I'm curious if there will be a point where she undeniably turns into an anti-heroine or if she will just asymptotically proceed to skirt the line. (I'm kind of hoping for the latter, but then again the continuous descent to evil was one of the strongest point of Breaking Bad.)
The supporting characters are likewise fantastic. I'm especially fond of Snape, whose dialogues make me laugh quite a lot. Also, it's nice to see Hermione's parents with more screentime than a quick Obliviate at the end...
I hope you'll continue writing and uploading chapters to this story soon-ish; it's quickly become one of my favourites!
broken5pieces chapter 10 . 9/19
Hermione Granger... you are one of a kind.

I have to admit I found it a little disconcerting that Hermione felt a little to no guilt killing Lockhart. Then I remembered- oh yeah, she's a Slytherin and soon to become a Dark Lady and take over the world! XD:) Still... she terrifies me!
lak0016 chapter 19 . 9/19
Love it so far

Can't wait for the update
broken5pieces chapter 7 . 9/19
I feel like Harry is a lot like Blaise. They both are very easy going.
Ay Tom. Though luck you got the wrong person to mess around with. Nobody messes around with Hermione. Even ravaging teen dark lords.
broken5pieces chapter 4 . 9/19
"As soon as she had settled down from her duel with Draco, Hermione had begun her favorite post-exam activity. Working from memory she painstakingly reconstructed each exam and her answers, then began evaluating her own exams, looking for areas of potential improvement."

God's girl! I need a study partner like that!
PinklyNoted chapter 19 . 9/8
Great writing. As you still write here, I hold hope you will update this at some point. Cheers!
PinklyNoted chapter 11 . 9/7
Yis. More Tom!
Interesting premise for a story! I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes- does Hermione actually become a dark lord?
epain chapter 19 . 9/5
Please continue writing. Harry and Hermione should share some of their secrets with Albus Dumbledore.
Twixdaman chapter 19 . 8/28
I’ve never been so sad to get to the end of a story. I would be sooooooo happy to see an update. But regardless, I wanna thank you for all the time you spent writing this. All I’ve been doing for the last week or so was reading this. Thanks so much!
Siriusly Grim chapter 19 . 8/26
"Next chapter shouldn't take as long." Maybe on the one year anniversary then? In seriousness though, this story is good. I hope more of it is to come, but I enjoyed what's here regardless.
Corwyn chapter 19 . 8/26
I'm loving this story so far, and hope you get a chance to get back to it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Some Guy In An Ambulance chapter 19 . 8/24
Kek.
The Affairs chapter 19 . 8/17
I'm curious to see Hermione's patronus. Overall, good story. Really liking the little changes to canon. It spices up the story and makes it refreshing to read.
3,220 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »