Reviews for Applied Cultural Anthropology, or
Kawisdom chapter 1 . 6/28/2020
With a single phrase, Severus Snape creates a monster (one he can respect).
Mernom chapter 19 . 6/28/2020
Excellent story. I like Hermione's character in this. How she latched onto the 'strength is justice' mindset so quickly. The fundamental misunderstanding between what she thinks others think and what they actually think.
Theia Darkmoon chapter 18 . 6/25/2020
"There was a bit of excitement when her father turned into a newt, but he got better."
Monty Python!
AshLiz chapter 19 . 6/23/2020
Great story
Guest chapter 19 . 6/21/2020
Please continue this story!
Seamewn chapter 19 . 6/20/2020
Hermione in Slytherine is my new aesthetic. I've only read a couple of fics with this setting, still this one is the more realistic take that I quite enjoy. Either parts of Tom lingering in Hermione's mind and her proressively darkish behaviour hint at unreliable narrator, or our MC is growing into her new role. The story is great anyway, I think the fans of hpmor would like it and vice versa.

My guilty pleasure is to note the last ANs on the fics that haven't updated in years, and it's not uncommon to see a reassurance of the new chapter coming soon. Just saying, it's a funny trend. Anyway, loved this story, hope you revisit it someday!
V1r03 chapter 19 . 6/19/2020
pls continue the story
V1r03 chapter 13 . 6/19/2020
it makes little sense that she would be so afraid of a tom boggard she should have been able to see that comming
alex.the.empress chapter 19 . 6/16/2020
i love this story. i hope you update it soon
Sorcerer's Scone chapter 19 . 6/15/2020
Loooove it! I picked this up today for the second time and couldn’t put it down. I really love the path hermione is taking and how honestly you’ve taken her character and had her respond to Slytherin. the scene of Hermione working much harder than any of the non-Slytherin muggleborns is so compelling.
rubyred753 chapter 19 . 6/14/2020
Oooh, what a story! I found it a while back, then lost track, found it again and read straight through today. So intriguing! I loved what you did with Lockharts' character, so much more intriguing and appealing. Tom was/is an interesting character as wella mix of helpful, sympathetic, conniving, and manipulative. And Hermione, well, I love a Slytherin Hermione, she has so many more challenges living in that House. And her housemates are interesting too; pureblood politics is involved and extended. Makes for an overall enjoyable readthank you for writing it! I have marked it as a favorite, should you write more some time in the future, I wil. eagerly read it!
archergwen chapter 19 . 6/6/2020
Oh gosh I love this! I love the subtle tweaks of character and how well-paced everything is. Thanks for a good read!
valrie1995 chapter 1 . 6/6/2020
It's probably the fifth time I reread this. But I still have to say that there is no other story that manages to capture my attention like this in the first chapter. Brilliant. I hope you'll one day return to the story.
Pattern-jr chapter 19 . 6/4/2020
You are alive! I thought you had died after you said the "Next chapter shouldn't take long", and then years went by. It looks like you are working on something else, but you have at least one fan still looking forward to anything more you should do with this fic :)
elena1306luna chapter 19 . 6/4/2020
Hola! Le gustaría saber si continuarás escribiendo, amo tu historia, me la leí en un dia
3,646 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »