Reviews for Applied Cultural Anthropology, or
MotekElm chapter 2 . 9/11/2022
excellent. I love a good revenge
ChaoPP chapter 1 . 9/10/2022
I like!
xSouh chapter 19 . 9/7/2022
Alguien vivo…?
Dobby-chan5 chapter 19 . 8/10/2022
This was really good. Thank you for sharing!
r chapter 19 . 8/8/2022
Amazing chapter as always!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/26/2022
Really enjoyed this book, interesting to see the favoritism from a different perspective, stuff I've noticed is unfair but never really followed back to its conclusion, also interesting to see events when only bits and pieces are known from the other side.
Tejj chapter 19 . 7/22/2022
Shame that you've abandoned it just as you were potentially about to fix it.
I say potentially, but there's a really small chance that you'd actually do it.
The description of the story says that Hermione will grow up to be a Dark Lady, so of course she has to be evil. As she has been that very little so far, you'd have to have her do more bad things.
But the most fundamental problem is that Hermione is winning to easy.
Against Pansy. Against Draco. Against Lucius. Against Neville. Against Harry. Against Lockhart. She easily wins every single time, without any consequences whatsoever.
She should be winning. That's the point of the story. But there should be setbacks. She's fighting almost everyone in the school at once. And Dumbledore doesn't even notice. Or he hasn't learned anything from Voldemort.
You know what should've happened? Neville should've blackmailed her to be his girlfriend. But not to give him a chance or start going out with him. He should've told her to get on her knees in the previous chapter. It would show that Neville finally grew a pair after his experiences and it would definitely teach Hermione some humility. And she's evil, so she deserves it.
But I get it, you're a feminist, you couldn't do that to your main character.
So if you ever decide to come back to this story, remember that this confrontation with Sirius, whoever and whatever else shows up has to be it. Hermione needs to get lose in a big way. Get turned into a werewolf, get a big scar across her face, lose an eye, have some other accident, lose a lot of point so that Slytherin loses the House Cup solely because of her, or anything else that you come up with, but it has to be permanent or lasting long enough to teach her a lesson. And it has to be 100% her own fault, so she can't blame other people for her own mistakes, like she has been doing so far.
Motherofthehorde chapter 5 . 7/9/2022
A comment Lockhart! This IS an AU.
Motherofthehorde
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 3 . 6/17/2022
Hermione really is stupid, isn't she?

I mean... if they refuse to believe a muggleborn CAN be better than a pureblood...why not throw that back at them and make them think she must BE pureblood herself?

People like Draco would jump at the chance to explain why someone else could possibly be better than him, to save his own pride and feeling of self-worth.
And he won't be alone.

The ones who don't care about blood purity, like Blaise, would value her higher for how she manipulates those who do.

So, yeah. Lol

But you DO write her REALISTICALLY, that's for sure.

Hermione IS stupid. Especially about social situations.

(And the fact that she quotes what she's read instead of using her own words, paired with the extreme length of her essays tells me she don't UNDERSTAND what she's reading.

There is a REASON college study books teaches you how to write shorter essays and spend LESS time studying, to learn MORE.

Hermione works hard, but she works stupid. A person who studies smart could beat her while doing a quarter of the work she does.

It's proboably why Harry always beats her in practical application subjects.

Of course, she's forced to learn spells properly and be able to actually USE them in this fic, so it will be intresting to see how she turns out here. _
Galex chapter 19 . 6/4/2022
Hola, por favor, necesito que lo continúes T.T
Guest chapter 19 . 6/4/2022
“ the next chapter shouldn’t take long”, your majesty it’s been YEARS. FIVE YEARS. And poor little old me read this without noticing that. I AM ATTACHED NOW, I NEED MORE! PLEASE, YOUR GRACE! i need more darkish hermione content :’(
CNoun chapter 19 . 5/19/2022
:0 man retreating this hits different
Yaldabaoth'sApprentice chapter 19 . 5/7/2022
"AN: Next chapter shouldn't take as long." 5 YEARS LATER
still no chapter
Guest chapter 19 . 4/16/2022
While I would like to see a continuation of the story, thanks for the amazing chapters we were given so far anyway!
I really enjoyed every minute of reading this
Kgvision chapter 19 . 4/18/2022
Wow, I really can’t stand Hermione and her bigotry. It’s truly sad that she’s justifying her internalized oppression, and that she’s in an environment where nobody is calling her out on it. Though, I guess this was the 90’s and teenage psychosocial health wasn’t a big thing, but wow is she heading down a dark path.
3,646 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »