Reviews for Adventures in Irony
Mysticantrix Luscinia chapter 1 . 4/1
Okay, this made me laugh so hard I almost couldn't sit down and write this review. Maybe one day I'll try and draw the toy, but we'll see.
SharKohen chapter 1 . 1/10
This is just lovely. Totally understand that it can't be canon anymore (since httyd 2...) but it's a good explanation for the plush anyhow, and sorta sad-ish
moleking chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Great story, cute idea and very well executed
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
SWEETEST. STORY. EVER! :-D I just want to laugh and cry about it. :-D
storyholder chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
OMG! This is special. I shall bookmark this!
llLethell chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Omg little Hiccup is so cute. :) I haven't looked though all your HTTYD stories but I hope there's more of little Hiccup and Toothless
curryboh chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Awwww! .
SO adorable!
midnightsky0612 chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Awww..l bet it was toothless that hiccup seen
MugetsuPipefox chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
This was just so perfect that I'm not even sure what to say; just that I know I have to say something! A beautiful twist on things and wonderfully written. Thank you for having taken the time to write it :3
EmmerzK chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
This was so much cute and amazing! The irony of Hiccup running into a Night Fury (assumedly a younger Toothless) when he's little, Val's unending love and support for Hiccup despite his hiccups, Stoick's doing his best to be the best father he can be, even though he can't really understand his son, and so much more. You can really see how things have swayed from this to after Val died.

I was grinning and squealing with Hiccup exploring the woods. So much cute! And you tied in the stuffed toy from the tv series, which was great as well. I "awww'd" with a big poochy lip at the line were Val would never get the chance to make Hiccup a new dragon toy. So sad!

This was super fun and cute to read! Great work!
randomkitty101 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
XD love this!
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Positively delightful. The idea that young Hiccup (ohmyflippinggoodness, he is SUCH a cute 4 year old) once ran into Toothless and then had a PLUSHIE night fury made by his big, tough Viking mama and papa is just absolutely wonderful. Brand new headcanon right there. :)

Also, hurrah for Valahallrama! I love her here!

And also, that Stoick is the only one who gets it in the end is just perfect.

Although I bet Toothless knows. :)

Wonderful story. Loved it.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I love your take on Val- very zen for a Viking.
Peppered Potato chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
So I've read, like, four or five of your stories now and I've gotta say I love everything I've read. You make the characters so believable and perfect! Love your work! Love. It. :)
Goonlalagoon chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
That is indeed ironic! Loved the depiction of young Hiccup finding everything fascinating, and poor Stoick not really knowing how to deal with him.