Reviews for Circling Around the Moon
Nani chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
Beautiful. I loved it. Wonderful song to go with it, as well. Really, I loved Spike's thought process.
Anna Skywalker chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
I liked! This is the first CB fic I've read. I was looking for a Julia/Spike fic, but they're surprisingly hard to come by. Good thing I found this! _ well, see ya around!
Usako-chan chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
Review if I like! Well of course I'm gonna, b/c it was just great! You said you tried to show the two sides of spike, but I don't think you tried. You succeeded. _ I'm glad you decided to a fic of this type, b/c there aren't enough of them out there. For some reason or another, everyone seems to completely hate Julia. I'm like: "what's the big deal?" I never have understood that. I mean, what did the poor woman do wrong? She loved Spike and he loved her. Plain and simple. She couldn't help it if she was torn between loyalty to Vicious and love for Spike. Everyone loves Spike and Faye together, well so do I. I even have a fanfic about it. Well...even Faye herself liked Julia. SO...yeah. ANYWAY, great job. I hope you write more Bebop fics. _