Reviews for Infectuous
MJStevie chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
Pleaaassseee update soon?
ZoologyKaM chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
caught off guard by the length change in the chapters. Anyway it's interesting. Keep up the good work.
ZoologyKaM chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
The story is moving really fast. Maybe if Danny had shown some sort of pain or reaction before his actual appearance had changed, it might be better. It just seems like it happened too quickly considering it took Sam's mom awhile to change and Valerie has only just been willing to trust him.
ZoologyKaM chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
I like this. The chapters are short but with my short attention span I am perfectly okay with that.
Interesting how Danny phrased the one scar as from 'when he died' considering he's only half dead. Though I guess it makes sense.
ZoologyKaM chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Oh man... This sounds like one intense story. Poor Danny... having to actually kill monsters that were once humans...
itsbeenasecret chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
This story is amazing! Keep writing.
Zinnia99 chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
That's very good. I love this.
Kiomori chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
That was intense. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next! Hopefully his friends and family made it out alright, and hopefully Danny is alright too!
TheMuffinMan123 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Ok, I've been sitting here for like five minutes trying to tell you how awesome I thought that was. I feel really bad for Danny because he's all alone, you did a really good job!