Reviews for Being a Mother
RejectiontheHedg chapter 10 . 6/25
I hate you so much right now.. ;-; But I love you more for your amazing skills. The fact that you actaully made me feel Grimmjow's pain at the end makes it clear you were born to write. Please, keep up the awesome work!

P.S: You made me cry...
Dang it! Its too much man! Too much! Ok thank you so much for creating this wonderful story, I never expected I would cry in the end. Can you make a sequel where the cubs are all grown up and see how they turned out? Plzzz you are such a great author!
Vanillamoo chapter 12 . 6/14
Ahhhh...! I expected Ichigo to die.. but I didn't expect myself to be THIS emotional when he did...! Im like crying now... but this fanfic was so beautiful! Thank you for writing such an amazing fanfic!
EmmaAnimeOtaku chapter 10 . 9/17/2014
I cannot describe how much I loved this story. As much as the ending made me cry my heart out (and yes, I mean that literally) it was amazing. I was hoping that he wouldn't die for a long time, but at the same time it really suited the story. Thanks for making me laugh and cry, it's been a great ride!
HelleBelle chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
Wait...What...Briar you just confused me!
zaya red bloom chapter 11 . 5/10/2014
love this story very much i did cry in the end it was so heartwarming and breaking it was really the best hope to see more work from you like this thank you for this story
Guest chapter 11 . 4/27/2014
This story is so sad! TT. But it's good.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/4/2014
Crying my eyes out WHY DID U DO THIS TO US ;A;
sanekittens chapter 11 . 3/2/2014
You are a very evil person however this was a wonderful fic
bchiles21 chapter 10 . 1/28/2014
Omg! You have left me in tears with this one I absolutely loved it!
Luciel the Chosen chapter 10 . 12/27/2013
Oh my god. This was a great story. Just the last chapter with the notes left behind by Ichigo pulled on my heartstrings so much I cried. The letters seriously made me very sad... no not that! That is way too lazy! Even Starrk would ridicule my laziness. This tugged on my emotions and made me take thought into the limited time we have in this world. We are not immortal, we are human. Even if its not canon I love this fanfic. I jumped into this fanfic thinking that it was going to be happily ever after, canon fanfic. But what I got was a lot more emotional and realistic and just plain beautiful. I thank you, Briar for writing such stunning work. You get a well deserved 5/5 from me.
(P.S. If this looks weird in anyway, forgive me. I wrote this review on my PSVita. Arigato! And I will check out other works by you now...)
scheun2100 chapter 10 . 11/21/2013
Why this is so sad! I am crying my eyes out!
Emihiro Tepes chapter 10 . 10/26/2013
This was a wonderful story, made me cry though. I have been very emotional lately. Welp, I enjoyed your story. Keep writing.
immortal-lover14 chapter 10 . 9/29/2013
I hate you so much but at the same time i love you Q_Q this is such a good story but I was almost crying reading these last 2 chapters. I've never felt so much emotion reading something.
Angelchloe chapter 10 . 9/27/2013
How could you!? YOU MADE ME CRY! In fact, I am still crying... It's not fair. Why did he have to die? Oh no... A new set of tears are coming.
I'm *HICCUP* sorry *SNIFFLE*. It was *SNIFFLE* a *HICCUP* good story but that *SOBS* was too *SNIFFLE* much drama...
*CRYING EYES OUT*